Amateur Hour Continues

The link, which is undated from what I can tell, said it was at least 10 cities. The later Politico article says:
"Local officials in at least three cities — El Paso, Texas; Tucson, Ariz.; and Lebanon, Ohio — have said in recent days that bills remain unpaid."
This includes the $570,000 that El Paso is trying to swindle.

Then you have this. Not to say that everyone should not pay their bills.

"Trump isn’t the only candidate to not pay the bills. In 2016, Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders left bills for campaign events unpaid in dozens of cities, according to the Center for Public Integrity".

Reactions: AM64
Trump is 30 times more divisive than was Obama, so he's actually getting a bargain.

I’m not sure I can agree with this , just the lack of violent riots alone ( ummm I mean enthusiastic protests ) under Obama would raise his divisiveness more than I think you are giving him credit for . Also .. good to see you back .

I’m not sure I can agree with this , just the lack of violent riots alone ( ummm I mean enthusiastic protests ) under Obama would raise his divisiveness more than I think you are giving him credit for . Also .. good to see you back .
Thanks.
The difference is they were not protesting against Obama.
The majority despise Trump............rightfully so.

Thanks.
The difference is they were not protesting against Obama.
The majority despise Trump............rightfully so.

For a president to be divisive he doesn’t actively have to be that way , he can be passive and cause deep divide Obama saw what was going on and did nothing to curb or stop it .

For a president to be divisive he doesn’t actively have to be that way , he can be passive and cause deep divide Obama saw what was going on and did nothing to curb or stop it .
How is the government supposed to stop internet loudmouths?

I don't think you will find many that would claim our country was more divided under Obama than it is to day.
IMHO........it's not even close.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back