Amateur Hour Continues

It's not so much that the remedy failed but that we failed to adequately apply the remedy.

When you try to apply a weak remedy with a huge club , you’ll have that . Sometimes it’s better to read the instructions first and apply as intended .

Reactions: AM64
My great grandfather was the medical director back when it was still a insane asylum in the 60's, Western State.

It wasn't creepy at all.

Bolivar_State_Hospital_1.jpg
That's where many of you libs belong

Trump and his boys are about the purest example of Beta that I've ever seen.
I've noticed that most who complain about beta-males have their own insecurities they are projecting. It is akin to people that brag about having money all the time; they usually don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

I wasn't aware that occured.

Sorry, that's the best I can do today. Woke up with a tremendous headache that's obviously going nowhere ... I suppose trying to rationally connect the dots, paths, breadcrumbs, or imaginary figments from the emoluments clause to the Doral and other quid pro quos will do that to you.

Last edited:
You're right the math wouldn't check out, I'm 46. I just went back and looked - it was in the late 40's.

Well that makes a difference.

Also, it makes a difference how early/late your ancestors had children.

We're about the same age and one of my grandfathers (not great-grandfather) was born in 1899.

VN Store

Back