Amateur Hour Continues

One thing I will give the Mooch is he has a great understanding of what needles Trump. And it looks like he's going to be doing a lot of needlework between now and the election.

Takes 2 seconds to dump an empty mag and insert a full one. Limiting mags to 10 rounds would achieve nothing.

“People that know guns – you can change magazine clips in a second,” LaPierre told Fox News. “There’s no evidence that anything would have changed.”​
Actually, there’s some evidence that the shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary paused to reload during the massacre, and it changed quite a bit. Nicole Hockley, whose six-year-old son Dylan was killed, said this week, “We have learned that in the time it took him to reload in one of the classrooms, 11 children were able to escape. We ask ourselves every day – every minute – if those magazines had held 10 rounds, forcing the shooter to reload at least six more times, would our children be alive today?”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“People that know guns – you can change magazine clips in a second,” LaPierre told Fox News. “There’s no evidence that anything would have changed.”​
Actually, there’s some evidence that the shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary paused to reload during the massacre, and it changed quite a bit. Nicole Hockley, whose six-year-old son Dylan was killed, said this week, “We have learned that in the time it took him to reload in one of the classrooms, 11 children were able to escape. We ask ourselves every day – every minute – if those magazines had held 10 rounds, forcing the shooter to reload at least six more times, would our children be alive today?”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm with you on these magazine sizes. 10 is plenty unless you're fighting for your life in a war. Joe citizen isn't fighting a war.

Reactions: JCP201
I’m so glad we have people like you and Septic to tell us what we need.

I don't see where either one of us have told you "what you need."

Though it's possible that my posts have implied that high capacity rounds aren't necessary to hunt and if they are, you're a shtty shot. I think the same arguments that make 2 second mag changes irrelevant to human safety also apply to the need to change mags to kill coyote. Are mag changes slower in a tactical hog killing scenario that ar-drums are needed?

I don't see where either one of us have told you "what you need."

Though it's possible that my posts have implied that high capacity rounds aren't necessary to hunt and if they are, you're a shtty shot.
High capacity rounds or high capacity magazines?

I’m so glad we have people like you and Septic to tell us what we need.
The guy that is so concerned with the minute possibility of executing an innocent man after 20 years of appeals is okay with letting any mentally deranged idiot but a 100 shot magazine and take it and kill people at will. You need to look at your life from the outside.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
The guy that is so concerned with the minute possibility of executing an innocent man after 20 years of appeals is okay with letting any mentally deranged idiot but a 100 shot magazine and take it and kill people at will. You need to look at your life from the outside.

You sir have absolutely no business preaching to anyone. You are a hypocrite and no better than any of our resident liberals. You have no respect for individual liberty or freedom just like them.

You sir have absolutely no business preaching to anyone. You are a hypocrite and no better than any of our resident liberals. You have no respect for individual liberty or freedom just like them.
I don't preach, I state my opinion and if you don't like join antifa.

**says hypocritical sht, gets called on and responds by calling other people a hypocrites**

giphy.gif

strong work, hog.

What did I say that hypocritical?

Apparently you're worried about a single innocent life and liberty being snuffed in one thread and whistle past the graveyard of innocent lives due to high capacity mags in the other. This is not an example of consistency in thought.

Apparently you're worried about a single innocent life and liberty being snuffed in one thread and whistle past the graveyard of innocent lives due to high capacity mags in the other. This is not an example of consistency in thought.

Completely different subjects state killing an innocent citizen and an individual murderer. The murderer can be held accountable but the state is hardly ever.

But I wouldn’t expect you to get the difference.

VN Store

Back