Amateur Hour Continues

The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Secondary source: The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

Article contains primary source links

Literally all of those fit into the male or female category. It's disgusting to suggest otherwise and seems to suggest either a lack of knowledge or intentional spread of misinformation.

Do you know why 97/100 people who were XYY had no clue? Because they are men. If they were some sort of hermaphrodite (or some completely different sex) as your posts seems to suggests, don't you think they'd be aware?

If you passed any of these people on the street, you'd be unaware of their chromosomes but you'd still be able to know who is male (has a y chromosome) vs who is female.

To suggest someone with a genetic disorder is in some way less than any other male or less than any other female is one of the more disgusting things I've read on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm totally here for a Twitter spat between rupar and clay.
It would be the shortest Twitter spat ever and end in one tweet. It would have in fact been over before it ever started. Rupar gets dragged on Twitter even more than you get dragged here cat lady 🤡

here is the link to the direct urban dictionary Tweet to make dragging Rupar easier … as if anyone needs any help 😂

Last edited:
She seems to be doing pretty well.

She is doing well and will debate anyone regardless of political position. She is confident about the things she talks about. It doesn't mean she's always right but you will know where you her assertions come from vs baseless comments.

I notice you don't call any black female libs loud? Just black female conservatives?

How you know my post history better than I know my own post history is a little scary.

I think many people are angry and loud on propagandavision. They need to fix the gain in the control booth, maybe get everyone some Xanax.

How you know my post history better than I know my own post history is a little scary.

I think many people are angry and loud on propagandavision. They need to fix the gain in the control booth, maybe get everyone some Xanax.

I don't but I've noticed you criticizing CO on multiple occasions.

Democratic run cities' goal is to keep the murder rate higher each day just for votes?
Democrat mayors of these cities don't care about their own citizens being killed each day.
The Democrats just won't to keep the narrative defund the cops & cops are racist lie going.

US murder rate highest it's been in 25 years as big cities shatter records

'Unfathomable': Washington DC murder victims often killed over petty insults, experts say

The excuse that these crimes & killings is due to the "pandemic" & to "climate change" BS.
Some leftists here don’t understand this or even why. 😂

Look I half agree with these fools. I am sick to death of talking about it, and this (what ever this is) is NOT sustainable. I realize why they are rebelling. I'm not doing this forever. I'm just waiting for them to die off, or get heard immunity, or what ever it is they are expecting. I will have a line in the sand tho.

VN Store

Back