Amateur Hour Continues

NBC analysts just said this is the longest the US has gone before receiving a single medal since 1972.

Would anybody put it past China that their athletes are juicing for the Olympics?

That is the portrayal they want to provide to everyone. This guy is representative of an entire base.
I kinda hope they keep throwing him in the face of everyone. Whenever one of my idiot lefty friends bring him up I’m like

“so that’s what all right leaning people are like to you?”

“Well no of course not”

“Then why do you keep bringing him up?”

“Well it’s relevant to… well he represents… well he shows that… uh…”

“Tell you what stop watching stupid **** like that and stop throwing it in my face since you told me you don’t think he represents the leaning people and I’ll stop thinking you’re brain washed and a stupid **** how’s that?”

I kinda hope they keep throwing him in the face of everyone. Whenever one of my idiot lefty friends bring him up I’m like

“so that’s what all right leaning people are like to you?”

“Well no of course not”

“Then why do you keep bringing him up?”

“Well it’s relevant to… well he represents… well he shows that… uh…”

“Tell you what stop watching stupid **** like that and stop throwing it in my face since you told me you don’t think he represents the leaning people and I’ll stop thinking you’re brain washed and a stupid **** how’s that?”

Frankly it speaks to the LCD prortrayal and I am sick of it. We could play this game all day long. Yet Pelosi wall take adavantage of it while having her Super Freeze icecream and an adoring media

Reactions: NorthDallas40
How about the sides negotiate a truce? The lefties here stop posting pictures of Shaman and equating him to the right base, and the neocons stop referring to the left as trash or any other epithet.

Y'all think you can handle being adults?

Frankly it speaks to the LCD prortrayal and I am sick of it. We could play this game all day long. Yet Pelosi wall take adavantage of it while having her Super Freeze icecream and an adoring media
Serious question, aside from his need for organic food, what does he believe that you don’t?

How about the sides negotiate a truce? The lefties here stop posting pictures of Shaman and equating him to the right base, and the neocons stop referring to the left as trash or any other epithet.

Nah keep posting them

Nope

They didn't act on it, but as @RockyTop85 points out, there are millions of Americans, including people on this board, who believe the same stuff Shaman does.

I'm old enough to remember all the leg-humpers claiming shaman boy was antifa.

VN Store

Back