Amateur Hour Continues

Was raised catholic, evangelicals may as well have been martians. The pope is our false idol, d*** it!
I’m Jewish and practice Judaism (sort of) I also happen to believe Yeshua (you call him Jesus) is the promised redemption. So I’m as out there as anyone and not about to judge what others practice

I’m Jewish and practice Judaism (sort of) I also happen to believe Yeshua (you call him Jesus) is the promised redemption. So I’m as out there as anyone and not about to judge what others practice
Hang on. There is a sect of Judaism that recognizes Jesus as the son of Christ? I don’t understand how to reconcile that.

Edit: I looked it up. Messianic Judaism by chance?

Last edited:
Hang on. There is a sect of Judaism that recognizes Jesus as the son of Christ? I don’t understand how to reconcile that.
Yes. We’re called messianic Jews. The traditional Jews think we’re heretical and most Christians Think we’re heretical so I figure that’s proof that I’m on the right track

Yes. We’re called messianic Jews. The traditional Jews think we’re heretical and most Christians Think we’re heretical so I figure that’s proof that I’m on the right track
Never heard of this sect of Judaism, thanks for sharing. And yeah if you’re pissing off the majority of the organized religion groups I’d guess you’re on the right path. 👍

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back