Amateur Hour Continues

Lots of swamp left to drain
LMAO!!! A coal lobbyist runs the EPA, a big pharma exec runs HHS ,an oil lobbyist runs the DOI, a Raytheon lobbyist runs DOD, a Verizon lawyer runs FCC, a Goldman Sachs exec runs Treasury, a private equity kingpin runs Commerce, and a billionaire Amway heiress runs DoED. Please tell me more about "dRaiN tHE sWaMp!!!!"

LMAO!!! A coal lobbyist runs the EPA, a big pharma exec runs HHS ,an oil lobbyist runs the DOI, a Raytheon lobbyist runs DOD, a Verizon lawyer runs FCC, a Goldman Sachs exec runs Treasury, a private equity kingpin runs Commerce, and a billionaire Amway heiress runs DoED. Please tell me more about "dRaiN tHE sWaMp!!!!"
And he sends his daughter the purse designer to meet with world leaders.

It's even got its own term

Regulatory capture - Wikipedia

And they’re doing a bang up job apparently.

And her idiot husband is running around the world acting he knows actual foreign policy and chatting with world leaders on WHATSAPP.

Hey, he's read like parts of multiple books on the Israel/Palestine conflict, which probably means his daddy hired someone to read them for him and write his farcical Mideast Peace Plan book report.

What does reality have to do with it? Trumpers freed themselves from that constraint long ago.

VN Store

Back