Amateur Hour Continues

Q3w3XFJ.jpg

Reactions: tvolsfan and Mick
Its been speculated he'll kick the can down the road, at our expense, until the timing of a deal is most politically expedient.
Impeach!

Really what is so funny here is that Mr Trump is such a quick study he has learned how to out-politic hardened life long politicians. For that he gets a big thumbs up. With the impending democrat suicide and his excellent politics, he should win easily in 2020.

*winning!

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Impeach!

Really what is so funny here is that Mr Trump is such a quick study he has learned how to out-politic hardened life long politicians. For that he gets a big thumbs up. With the impending democrat suicide and his excellent politics, he should win easily in 2020.

*winning!

Lol, who are you trying to convince?

He could win, but i can't fathom how they can say impeachment is good thing.

0c82218a-2.png
I agree he could win. And being an incumbent, with the economy rocking like it is, would ordinarily win in a landslide. It’s won’t be a landslide. And despite the numerous people on here claiming impeachment will help Trump, the numbers aren’t suggesting that at all. Now random idiots screaming at elected officials? Yes they are winning that demographic. The truth is the vast majority have already made up their minds. It will be a few in the middle that decide it. On that I think impeachment has been a wash.

Reactions: tvolsfan and Septic
I agree he could win. And being an incumbent, with the economy rocking like it is, would ordinarily win in a landslide. It’s won’t be a landslide. And despite the numerous people on here claiming impeachment will help Trump, the numbers aren’t suggesting that at all. Now random idiots screaming at elected officials? Yes they are winning that demographic. The truth is the vast majority have already made up their minds. It will be a few in the middle that decide it. On that I think impeachment has been a wash.

This aura of re-election inevitability is all image management. Just like they go to great lengths to project him as a high-energy alpha achiever, when in reality he spends half the day watching TV.

Be Best, as Melania would say

I'll bet Melania effing hates this 'be best' initiative, I'm sure her handlers gave her a menu of FLOTUS projects and said 'pick one'. Thinking she could phone it in and definitely not realizing how moronic she'd look since her meal ticket is the biggest cyber bully on the planet.

This aura of re-election inevitability is all image management. Just like they go to great lengths to project him as a high-energy alpha achiever, when in reality he spends half the day watching TV.
He’s the opposite of an alpha male. And if Obama was doing the things they claim, that make him alpha, they would mock him.

Reactions: Septic

VN Store

Back