Am I going crazy?

You are not going crazy. That video was filmed here, where I work. It was filmed at an Army National Guard Aviation base in Smyrna, Tn.

We love our "Volunteers' here. That is not trick photography......

Reactions: 7 people
The USS Tennessee submarine has beautiful creamsicle orange trim in its crew quarters.

of course the military love tennessee!!! im surprised how many power T's I see on my Air Force base! we are everywhere because we do (volunteer).

I was watching Modern Marvels on History this morning. They were talking about the history of the gun. When they got to talking about the invention of the rifled barrel, the expert said "Its much like a QB throwing a spiral on a football"

Then showed Peyton throwing a TD into the end zone while at UT

History Channel loves UT

Most impressive that History Channel could find footage of Manning throwing a spiral.

For the lazy
bmOFJSj.png

I was too lazy to even scroll down to see your fine work and ended up watching the damn thing anyway!

You are going crazy.

The fact you sat through a Gary Allen video tells me you should get professional help.

OP, that is definitely a power T, as that is a Tennessee National Guard Blackhawk. I am in that unit and the video was shot in Smyrna, TN using people from our unit and our birds. Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
OP, that is definitely a power T, as that is a Tennessee National Guard Blackhawk. I am in that unit and the video was shot in Smyrna, TN using people from our unit and our birds. Go Vols!

So what you're saying is we have far more than a Vol Navy, we've got our own military. Hmm...anyone up for emulating Sherman's March? :)

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like it to me.....right on the front of a helo.....

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-04 at 3.04.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-06-04 at 3.04.44 PM.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back