Am I going crazy?

For the lazy
bmOFJSj.png

Reactions: 23 people
I was watching Modern Marvels on History this morning. They were talking about the history of the gun. When they got to talking about the invention of the rifled barrel, the expert said "Its much like a QB throwing a spiral on a football"

Then showed Peyton throwing a TD into the end zone while at UT

History Channel loves UT

Reactions: 21 people
I was watching Modern Marvels on History this morning. They were talking about the history of the gun. When they got to talking about the invention of the rifled barrel, the expert said "Its much like a QB throwing a spiral on a football"

Then showed Peyton throwing a TD into the end zone while at UT

History Channel loves UT

Sad most of our best days should be played on the history channel...

Reactions: 12 people
Took a minute but looks like the Military loves us , why wouldn't they love the "Volunteer State" ?

Reactions: 2 people
This is common practice if the Helo squadron, commanding officer, or pilot is from Tennessee or a fan. I never will forget the first time I deployed to Iraq. There was UT flags around every corner. We have a proud fan base and show it around the world. GBO

Reactions: 15 people
I liked the power T that was on the water tower in Mosul in 2003. I think someone was using it as his avi but I was never sure if it was the same one.

CBJ let them borrow the chopper for the music video. CBJ flew Air Force 2 that day.

This is common practice if the Helo squadron, commanding officer, or pilot is from Tennessee or a fan. I never will forget the first time I deployed to Iraq. There was UT flags around every corner. We have a proud fan base and show it around the world. GBO

Yep. One of my older cousins was career military (retired recently), born and raised in E. TN and UT alum and UT ROTC alum. When he was stationed overseas he asked me to record John Ward for him which I did (hoping the tape could be flipped during commercial :D). I was young but he knew that I knew how to record the radio. After each game my parents would ship the tapes off to him and he'd listen to all the games. Of course by the time they got there he'd know the outcome but that didn't matter - he wanted to experience the game.

He represented the T wherever he went and still does.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back