Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

This is beyond disgusting, but the reasoning side of my brain wants an explanation as to what would trigger such a reaction. In no way trying to excuse said behavior but looking for a reasonable explanation to answer that question.

Bunch of "Snowflakes" in here...acting like these short recordings are the whole story...maybe they are and Kamara and Co. just decided to jump some random dude that they didn't like the looks of...and if so...all should get whatever they deserve...

Y'all never get tangled up in a fight in public? Good on ya, if so. But it can happen...and for the strangest reasons...WITHOUT anyone "looking for it". But y'all just go back to your knitting...or VR gaming like a "tough guy"...

I never got into a fight in public and haven’t been in a fight since I was a young kid. But I agree that an unexpected altercations can occur as I’ve seen them at Neyland, GA Dome (SEC championship game), etc.

This is beyond disgusting, but the reasoning side of my brain wants an explanation as to what would trigger such a reaction. In no way trying to excuse said behavior but looking for a reasonable explanation to answer that question.[/QUOTE

He is no longer a Volunteer (VFL) his charter has just been revoked. Vol fans don’t be bothered by this behavior just never acknowledge they played for Tennessee. Post your comments that this behavior is unacceptable so the incoming guys know what the standard is and we will not support you after you leave when you act like an idiot.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
So this whole thing was about who was allowed to get on the elevator?

That sure sounds like thug behavior to me

It doesn’t surprise me that the “initial words” exchanged led to a fight. I don’t condone violence, esp two or more against one. But people can’t move on as they must have the last word or prove a point.

Fights begin b-t people over a parking spot at a grocery store or road rage on a local hwy. There are fights in the stands during football season as the alcohol takes over and people can’t control their emotions.

Last edited:
Reactions: swampfoxfan
It doesn’t surprise me that this led to a fight. I don’t condone it nor the a few against one. But people nowadays get worked up over a park of spot at a grocery store, or people wanting to fight at a traffic light (rd rage) because someone cut in front of them.
Good point, people are all especially on the edge right now.. but dang, someone has to be the adult in the equation or this is what you get.. things seem to have gotten noticeably more violent in the past decade or so… everywhere.. Everyone always feels ‘disrespected’

Reactions: vol94
I am curious, would those that are defending this indefensible action be as boisterous in their defense if this were not a former VOL involved? If this was just a video of some random group of thugs, race immaterial, would you so quickly justify?

If he had just punched the guy a few times and nobody else jumped in, would you be freaking out?

I say, judge him for his sins.

You say, judge him as if he were the entire collective.

Reactions: 65YearsAVol
And those do act quick to judge is one reason we have people in jail for crimes they didn't commit. There are no innocent parties on either side of this issue. Just a desire to paint themselves holy, and others demonic. I ought to know, as I and a colleague on separate occasions were accused of a violent crime when we did no such thing. In my case, I wasn't even in the state at the time. Over 1,600 miles away, as a matter-of-fact. In her case, it was a matter of her name sounding like the accused but was spelled different (it had a letter that isn't in her name). In both cases, we easily proved we were nowhere near the incidents. But colleagues, and friends, acquaintances, and neighbors had already judged, condemned, and convicted us in my absence, and her presumed guiltiness. Holier than thou folks tend to be the most guilty people of all.

That said, in Kamara's case, the camera doesn't lie regarding what he did. It was thugging, no matter how you want to twist it. Especially, once the man was down. Kamara and his bunch would make very fine rogue cops. They thug real good too.

That’s a horrible story but happy it worked out.

I'll be shocked of the NFL takes any real punitive steps. My guess is that they'll go dark and wait for the legal system to do the heavy lifting on this one. Of the legal system goes kid gloves with him, they suspend him for the preseason and that would be about it.
Probably

Good point, people are all especially on the edge right now.. but dang, someone has to be the adult in the equation or this is what you get.. things seem to have gotten noticeably more violent in the past decade or so… everywhere.. Everyone always feels ‘disrespected’

Agree. I think it starts at the top with our leaders as they spill their rhetoric on how bad America is, a country based on racism and injustice. Athletes, Hollywood, and others get involved and then it spirals to everyone else. I think about my kids as college students. College used to teach students “how to think.” Professors challenged students to use their minds and think for themselves.

Now? It’s “what to think.” As a result, we are lost as a society with disregard for one another. Students listen to their professors and take their word as gospel. It’s so important for parents to stay in continuous communication to make sure their children maintain their morals and values.

Last edited:
Agree. I think it starts at the top with our leaders as they spill their rhetoric on how bad America is, a country based on racism and injustice. Athletes, Hollywood, and others get involved and then it spirals to everyone else. I think about my kids as college students. College used to teach students to think. Now? It’s “how to think.” As a result, we are lost as a society with disregard for one another.
I would respectively disagree with the "how to think". It's "WHAT TO THINK" and therein lies the problem. I have a nephew who is a professor at Texas A&M...he says kids are so gullible and begging for someone to tell them WHAT TO THINK that it's unbelievably easy to lead them around like a cow and a nose ring. PARENTS... Teach your children well. If you don't...some other FOOL will!

I would respectively disagree with the "how to think". It's "WHAT TO THINK" and therein lies the problem. I have a nephew who is a professor at Texas A&M...he says kids are so gullible and begging for someone to tell them WHAT TO THINK that it's unbelievably easy to lead them around like a cow and a nose ring. PARENTS... Teach your children well. If you don't...some other FOOL will!
Agree - I used incorrect wording and just edited.

If you're Kamara, you're a world class athlete, surrounded by other world class athletes. The guy who was beaten up was not a physical speciman to say the least. Kamara was never the least bit threatened by this guy. You don't deal with this sort of conflict by beating the hell out of him. That's not how our society works. You can't behave like that. You just can't

Let this play out. If he isn’t found guilty, then he is innocent. That’s the standard in sports.
It will take months to play out. He’ll finish the year and move on to the NBA. No harm to Alabama’s season and that is what they are counting on. They could care less about their reputation as long as the wins pile up. Football has taught them that. When he leaves nobody down there will care one iota about the situation.

Reactions: Voltopia
It will take months to play out. He’ll finish the year and move on to the NBA. No harm to Alabama’s season and that is what they are counting on. They could care less about their reputation as long as the wins pile up. Football has taught them that. When he leaves nobody down there will care one iota about the situation.
Oops. Senior moment. Thought I was on one of the Brandon Miller threads.

If you're Kamara, you're a world class athlete, surrounded by other world class athletes. The guy who was beaten up was not a physical speciman to say the least. Kamara was never the least bit threatened by this guy. You don't deal with this sort of conflict by beating the hell out of him. That's not how our society works. You can't behave like that. You just can't
Oh absolutely not.. it’s sort of like me going around and beating up 8 year olds 😂 It doesn’t matter what they did, called me, provoked me, whatever 😂.. some people’s children

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back