Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

Condolences for your horrible experience but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Kamara's total lack of self-control which he fully displayed. I'm not holier than thou but his actions and gloating about it are pretty incriminating and undeniable.

Kamara should be punished for his sins but his sins are a few punches. He is not the one who took it too far.

Kamara will likely pay far more for this than any if us would.

While most of you have some validity to arguments. Kamara is not responsible for the other people involved in no way. His actions are his solely. The other people likewise. And yes he probably will have to give up 10m. He is guilty of his crime alone. Not the other morons stomping the guy. YES I agree he has to be more responsible and mature. He should have walked away and now he will pay for the crime. Whether it's jail time or this other guy gets 10m dollars. He will likely have have some sort of suspension as well.

Reactions: LittleVol
I saw it. What's your point? Are you defending AK in a thread that's clearly about him and his latest incident? Or, are you stating that nobody should watch a video like this and call it despicable behavior?

Your twisting my post into what you just said here, tells me loud and clear what your intention is. But instead of going tit-for-tat, I offer you this. I'm told are quite good.
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/citrus-tree-fruit-small-orange-4020808.jpg

Last edited:
Your twisting my post into what just said here, tells me loud and clear what your intention is. But instead of going tit-for-tat, I offer you this. I'm told are quite good.
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/citrus-tree-fruit-small-orange-4020808.jpg
I think you're being purposely vague to try and make some point that I am totally missing. My original comment, which you commandeered for your own personal experience, was strictly about AK and his latest display of bad behavior.

1. Lol at the thought of bragging about punching a dude who was ganged up on. That’s like bragging about buying your milk at the grocery store….. yeah so did every one else.
2. The NFL knew about this the night it happened, heck I knew about it the night it happened, and I’m a nobody. If they do something now it’ll only be to save face, not because they feel the actions Kamara took are wrong.

Which is WHY my original post said “in my 20s”…which is 40+ years ago now…but the responses I got from my original post CONFIRMS the “pussification of America”…

Which is WHY my original post said “in my 20s”…which is 40+ years ago now…but the responses I got from my original post CONFIRMS the “pussification of America”…

40+ years ago men in their 20s weren't considered adults, and it was regarded as manly to fight several against one?

Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...

Acting like a fool is one thing, but three or more against one and beating the he$$ out of a person is totally different. I did some stupid things in my life as a young adult in 90s,etc; but this is totally different.

Last edited:
While most of you have some validity to arguments. Kamara is not responsible for the other people involved in no way. His actions are his solely. The other people likewise. And yes he probably will have to give up 10m. He is guilty of his crime alone. Not the other morons stomping the guy. YES I agree he has to be more responsible and mature. He should have walked away and now he will pay for the crime. Whether it's jail time or this other guy gets 10m dollars. He will likely have have some sort of suspension as well.

“Hand of one is hand of all” is a theory, whereby all those who participate in a crime become guilty as the actual wrong doer. In other words act of one is considered act of all. This is a accomplice liability theory.

Not sure if this is law in Nevada but if it is.... then A.K. will loose more than his money.

Reactions: DonDiego
Wrong. So wrong. Trying to step onto a public elevator is not starting a fight. But keep spinning it to try to justify your piece of trash hero being a thug. Money says he ain’t as hard as he thinks he is without his crew around.
Go Vols!

That's not what the article said, the article said Kamara attacked the guy because Kamara thought the guy "did something" to his crew. The guy and the video footage tells a different story all together
It's just one part of the video.

All speculation what happened before the camera.

Maybe he spit on his friend?
You know...totally worth getting put in the hospital lol.

I guess I’m stunned at the level of violence, evil, and disgusting harm perpetrated on others that some Volnation folks are willing to explain away, accept, and almost embrace. We have a serious issue in our society which probably will never be dealt with. Youth and ignorance can not be an excuse either. SMH
I am curious, would those that are defending this indefensible action be as boisterous in their defense if this were not a former VOL involved? If this was just a video of some random group of thugs, race immaterial, would you so quickly justify?

He has tarnished himself not me or Tennessee.
Yeah, I don’t know how it can be said that the “hits keep on coming for Tennessee”. He has been long gone from Knoxville. I don’t feel embarrassment about Kamara any more than I do about Leonard Little or Dwayne Goodrich. They alone get the responsibility of what they did. Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to many. Always somebody else’s or their environment’s fault.

VN Store

Back