All things STOCKS

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they've cornered the market on electric cars c
I think your misjudging the market place. Tesla doesn’t have the patent on electric cars, they just are the only one of note making only electric cars. Most of the other long term car manufacturers already
Have Electric or hybrid options and will continue to migrate in that direction if/when the demand changes. Let’s see what happens with the new electric F150

Pretty boring day overall. Looks like $RKT has begun its descent back to it's support level. Probably gonna load up next week once it dips below $20.

That is part of what I was referring to in my 2nd sentence. What is that worth? Is the stock fairly priced?
Not based on current numbers, but it’s not being priced like mature companies. It definitely didn’t get 7 times more valuable in the past year yet the stock market says otherwise?

Looking at $GOVX or $FSTX as my next buy on technicals alone. Short floats and Healthcare seems to be heating up too.

I've typically shyed away from biotechs, but these are at pretty strong support levels currently.

Last edited:
ROOT and BGI are my main play for the next 2-3 weeks. Huge floats and good potential.

How do you "play" something that gaps up or down? I don't get it. I'm trying to understand charting but when things gap I figure there's no way I predict that. I got lucky on CLOV. It took about 2 days to explode and I bought a bunch of calls in the first hour of it.

Reactions: mrorange211
How do you "play" something that gaps up or down? I don't get it. I'm trying to understand charting but when things gap I figure there's no way I predict that. I got lucky on CLOV. It took about 2 days to explode and I bought a bunch of calls in the first hour of it.

I'm mainly playing these two because the shorts are high af and I like the potential. I don't use charts so much as I use premiums. The cost of contracts on ROOT remains stubbornly high despite the fall, and the short is pretty large. If it bounces above $15 it will go to $20 and I'll make 900%. That's a gamble, of course, and I'll bail after the 4th if $hit doesn't materialize.

I like BGI more though. Located in Ontario (opening back up today) and has ~566K shares on a 3.8m float. That's what I like to see because only 200k shares would obliterate the 566k short position and they'd chase up because there wouldn't be any supply. Stock is going to $6+ imo. I bought 10k shares this AM on the drop to 2.88.

I'm mainly playing these two because the shorts are high af and I like the potential. I don't use charts so much as I use premiums. The cost of contracts on ROOT remains stubbornly high despite the fall, and the short is pretty large. If it bounces above $15 it will go to $20 and I'll make 900%. That's a gamble, of course, and I'll bail after the 4th if $hit doesn't materialize.

I like BGI more though. Located in Ontario (opening back up today) and has ~566K shares on a 3.8m float. That's what I like to see because only 200k shares would obliterate the 566k short position and they'd chase up because there wouldn't be any supply. Stock is going to $6+ imo. I bought 10k shares this AM on the drop to 2.88.

I'm not an expert though. I've lost a ton and made a ton. I'm like Jerry Seinfeld: it all seems to even out.

Last edited:

Is there a specific reason it dropped over 20% in 2 days?

Is there a specific reason it dropped over 20% in 2 days?

Not that I can tell. it could be bagholders who are jumping ship with an increase, like what happened to FUBO earlier this week. FUBO couldn't push through $32 because there were too many bagholders selling. With BGI, there just aren't enough shares to buy, which will eventually push it higher imo.

On $ROOT:

Per TD Ameritrade latest data, short interest in $ROOT is 80% of float. If WSB gets ahold of this or even if they don't, the run here could be epic imo.

EDIT: other data I am seeing after doing some more research indicated that the short float could be closer to 95%. On Wednesday, it was ~20%.

EDIT @BGI: Big players have piled on since March
E3nHE-SUcAE8Yyw

Last edited:
I am kinda conditioned not to buy calls when they go crazy expensive. The big gap up two days ago is interesting. I'll take a shot here and maybe I'll learn something.

I find it interesting that the price targets on FSTX are $28

I am kinda conditioned not to buy calls when they go crazy expensive. The big gap up two days ago is interesting. I'll take a shot here and maybe I'll learn something.

Could be a good hold until Dec or so.

1st attempt at scalping. Took a small position in RCON. About 50 shares at 5.40. Hoping for a bounce and to get out today.

See how quickly those premiums jump in $ROOT?

VN Store

Back