All things STOCKS

Congrats Newt. I think RKT may be responding to the Meme stock rally today. I don't know. I've gotten used to 5% swings multiple times every day but we're up 14% right now.

Reactions: bignewt
I’m up $2 on RKT. Usually I’d take my quick 10+% and call it a day. I think I’ll hang on a bit and see if Reddit can light a fire under it. Still off 50% from the high.

Edit: raised my limit from $23ish to $28ish. Going to have to check the pre-market quotes.

Last edited:
Ha, me too. I know you should never complain about "only" a 150% profit, but a buddy just let his shares go at 800% over my original cost.
Yeah I'm kicking myself. Was in at 5 and thought I was lucky at 15. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think we ever see something like this happen again.

Missing out

E29lqcHVoA0vHk5

Also, AMC diluting again. These Reddit investors are gonna be in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later imo.
Not sure why your confident of this. It appears the Reddit folk caught the hedge funds over shorting GameStop. I didn’t buy any but I think it’s hilarious the folks who gambled on it going down are now crying collusion to the SEC cause they were careless and some regular Joe’s figured them out. I’m looking forward to the carnage when they have to settle their positions. Appears they’re hoping the government is going to bail them out which is also ridiculous.

Not sure why your confident of this. .
Seriously? I admit, it's dumb to say "sooner" but I figured that was just a figure of speech. I would have said eventually, the stock market is a weighing machine. Eventually. And frankly, everybody already knows that if they're not crazy.

It's not always about having fun or creating drama. Sometimes it's just about making money. Kudos to these companies for issuing. "literally free money".

No crazier than Tesla having a greater market capitalization than the other car companies combined yet they only have 1-2% of the sales

Tesla also has their own network or charging stations and other forms of income the other car companies don't. And stock price tends to be reflective of investors opinion on the future outlook of the company. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they've cornered the market on electric cars and that in the next 10 years, it's likely that the majority of new cars sold will be all electric

Tesla also has their own network or charging stations and other forms of income the other car companies don't. And stock price tends to be reflective of investors opinion on the future outlook of the company. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they've cornered the market on electric cars and that in the next 10 years, it's likely that the majority of new cars sold will be all electric
I'll take that bet.

VN Store

Back