All things STOCKS

I just made close to $5,000 flipping 2,000 shares of KNDI lol. Need to find a run like that every day

Nice. So you're buying everyone Long John's tonight, right? I looked at KNDI and NIO early last year. I ended up trading NIO at the time. I held it for maybe a week. I didn't sleep well. These Chinese companies are like playing with fire.

Reactions: VolAllen
Lol. I'm still looking for a Smokey statue for my desk.

I told a friend of mine in March when I was buying restaurants that I wanted to take a long position in a semi, but I never pulled the trigger. I guess I got analysis paralysis trying to decide which ticker, but I'd have been better off buying SMH and getting the sector. It looks like the train has left the station for most of those names except INTC, and they seem to have some deeper issues.

Smokey gunning for you though. Ha ha!!

No seafood towers for me until he gets there...

Reactions: TheColdVolTruth
Nice. So you're buying everyone Long John's tonight, right? I looked at KNDI and NIO early last year. I ended up trading NIO at the time. I held it for maybe a week. I didn't sleep well. These Chinese companies are like playing with fire.
Haha bro I was in there for about 30 minutes. Hopped in initially in the $9’s, out at $14.16

U in BOXL? Offering was at $2.50. I bought in at $2.06 today. It closed $2.40. I may sell at opening tomorrow, then buy back on dips.

Rumor is they're bringing educational funding package to be voted on which would include online/remote learning. BOXL would skyrocket if that got approved.

Reactions: lmoore944
Rumor is they're bringing educational funding package to be voted on which would include online/remote learning. BOXL would skyrocket if that got approved.
I agree. My wife is a teacher in East TN. I think 100% online/remote learning will be happening at least until January 2021.

Reactions: Carp
Some trades I’m looking into for tomorrow..

XELA, XSPA, BOXL, FCEL, and VUZI.

Probably going to let my CCL sail for now. Will more than likely sell tomorrow on the spike.

Some trades I’m looking into for tomorrow..

XELA, XSPA, BOXL, FCEL, and VUZI.

Probably going to let my CCL sail for now. Will more than likely sell tomorrow on the spike.

Good post,
CCl sail. Yep that's what they would like to do. It's their business.
Sail and sell.

I'll be surprised if any of the lines that sail with US passengers do very much before November if then.

Good post,
CCl sail. Yep that's what they would like to do. It's their business.
Sail and sell.

I'll be surprised if any of the lines that sail with US passengers do very much before November if then.
Yes another delay would likely drive the price further down. Definitely a gamble.

Reactions: VolAllen and Carp
I am looking for your opinions, I'm more of a conservative longer type stock investor have no knowledge or experience of what most of you do here. I have a friend that is successful and is always giving me "tips." Actually have missed on several tips from him in the past, but this one has my interest.

He is convinced this would be great short term and long term, and an article today got my attention. Any opinions would be welcomed, and just maybe would be something that you might be interested in. CYDY

CytoDyn’s (CYDY) 100% Above Market Offering Stuns the Street - EmergingGrowth.com

Last edited:
In at approx. $2.485. Wish me luck!

I'm bagholding currently, but the market was pretty deep red all around this morning. Expecting a bounce back in the coming days leading up to ER next week. I'll probably sell what I have and wait to renter after the release. August should be a good month for NCMI though with movies starting to return (unless they delay again). Tenet is a blockbuster and could potentially break box office records with no other major competition and society so eager to go watch a movie again, lol.

But 2.485 seems like an outstanding entry point. It's already oversold and 2.48 is it's lowest price since mid-April. I'm probably going to hold this no matter what. Even pandemic lows rebounded to $3-4 pretty quick. Some pretty bad information would need to come out for me to sell. And the potential to get back over $4 when theaters re-open is just too good.

Once I free up some bad investments, I think I'm going to be done with penny stocks for awhile (NCMI notwithstanding, because it wasn't a penny stock pre-covid shutdowns). Learning more everyday from other traders, and, right now given my lack of experience with penny stocks, I will make more by playing safer stocks like SAVE and PINS and taking $50-100 gains every week or so, rather than playing the lotto with penny stocks hoping for a 50% gainer.

Last edited:
NCMI looks pretty good. I might snag a few thousand shares

It's typically been a nice dividend stock too, though COVID cut the latest dividend down to just .07/share. But they've committed to paying dividends over the next 12 quarters according to their last earnings call.

VN Store

Back