All things STOCKS

A wise man!! Quite wise indeed.

Wish I hadn't looked at mine since Jan 1, 2022.
There was a time when I was trying to trade daily or everyday, I got myself in a lot of trouble doing that so now I just hold.
There's two trades I'm still kicking myself over.
I got in on CMRE early.... it was trading for a little over a buck, while it was new it fell back down. I panicked and basically sold at even, bought it, panicked sold etc.... well that sucker is up over $10 a share now.

That really saved my bacon. I am still trying to roll out a short Spy call until I am no longer $500 under water, as I wrote about extensively yesterday. I failed miserably to wait for 3:59 on Monday, which would have saved me multiple seafood towers. So during that afternoon nap today, or world war III, or whatever that was, my today call went out of the money and I was able to roll it to a 401 tomorrow in a nice way. So maybe it'll be alright.

I guess nobody can imagine what this feels like until you've done it, maybe.

They’re already popping, but LMT. RTX. Gee Dee damn. NOC. HII. LDOS. LHX. PLTR. SAIC. TXT. OSK. MRCY.
Seems like, with the dust settling, several actually went the wrong way here. LMT went right back down when everything else went up. RTX and NOC legitimately up.

Seems like, with the dust settling, several actually went the wrong way here. LMT went right back down when everything else went up. RTX and NOC legitimately up.

I didn’t include BA. They were down when I posted the defense list. Looks like BA and all of the others finished green today. I didn’t include HWM - they were red for the session.

NOC, Curtiss-Wright (CW), BAESY, RTX, PLTR, and Maxar (MXAR) all finished up over 2.5%.

does anyone get the weird feeling that something bad is about to happen?

No. But, maybe I should.

If we can ever find that 218th seat (hopefully Colorado this evening), I think good things will happen tomorrow.

While quite surprising, the Wal-Mart quarterly earnings report were a positive sign for the meat and potatoes of USA.

Reactions: mrorange211

VN Store

Back