All things STOCKS

BTW, the DJIA was 29,000 just prior to the global pandemic being a thing. I’ll be shocked if the market averages approach 10% per year over the next 4. But that will have more to do with which party is in control of Congress. What did BHO do after the 2016 elections that came anywhere close to what Operation Warp Speed has pulled off? Obamacare perhaps? Bwah ha ha ha!

I'll be surprised if the market returns 10% per year for the next four also. Unemployment is 7%, the airline traffic you refer to as soaring is still 55% below last year, and we're running a $4T federal deficit for this year alone. Having said that, there will be winners and losers. Some tickers will even make all time highs. Our resident SAVE pumper (looking at you @VolAllen) posted a chart in this thread about SAVE being at $80+. Guess who was president when it was? And I think that POTUS had absolutely nothing to do with that name trading at 80. All that said, there will be winners, and there will be losers as with any market cycle or administration.

I'll be surprised if the market returns 10% per year for the next four also. Unemployment is 7%, the airline traffic you refer to as soaring is still 55% below last year, and we're running a $4T federal deficit for this year alone. Having said that, there will be winners and losers. Some tickers will even make all time highs. Our resident SAVE pumper (looking at you @VolAllen) posted a chart in this thread about SAVE being at $80+. Guess who was president when it was? And I think that POTUS had absolutely nothing to do with that name trading at 80. All that said, there will be winners, and there will be losers as with any market cycle or administration.

I shudder to think how Joe, with his dementia issues, and his under qualified running mate would manage a pandemic of this scale.

@Thunder Good-Oil - Obviously, I voted for Biden but yes, Trump deserves the lion share of the recent gains in the stock market. If he was going to take criticism (rightfully so, at times) for his handling of the pandemic then he deserves the praise for the vaccine advancements...

I shudder to think how Joe, with his dementia issues, and his under qualified running mate would manage a pandemic of this scale.

I don't think it could have gone much worse. I don't know that they would have done much better given how contagious it is, but the bar is pretty low.

Anyways, new stock I'm looking into is REZI. From a straight charting stand point, it is forming a nice bull flag on the daily and weekly. If it breaks, it could push new ATH. I'll be looking for a break over $21 today or the start of next week before jumping in. It does have a lot of momentum at the moment. If it fails to break through, it will llikely head back to the $15-$16 where I will look to enter.

Fundamentally seems pretty strong, with Revenue up 11% from Q3 in 2019. But I'm no financial expert when it comes to fundamental analysis, I just know the basics. If anyone has any tips for fundamental analysis, I would appreciate them.

Anyways, new stock I'm looking into is REZI. From a straight charting stand point, it is forming a nice bull flag on the daily and weekly. If it breaks, it could push new ATH. I'll be looking for a break over $21 today or the start of next week before jumping in. It does have a lot of momentum at the moment. If it fails to break through, it will llikely head back to the $15-$16 where I will look to enter.

Fundamentally seems pretty strong, with Revenue up 11% from Q3 in 2019. But I'm no financial expert when it comes to fundamental analysis, I just know the basics. If anyone has any tips for fundamental analysis, I would appreciate them.
That’s the Honeywell spinoff?

Tips for the long term: Start investing young and invest often for the long term. A Vanguard balanced fund will work.
For actual fundamental analysis there are several good books. I like Benjamin Graham, but others are good depending on your knowledge of economics and finance.

Long live the king. It was up over 50 a little while back. Long term hold

Popped past $50. Might touch $52 by EOD. I'm in at $40, so yeah I'll be holding this one awhile I think. Glad I didn't jump ship yesterday. Still going to set some SL's just to secure profits. But man, this stock has done me well.

Last edited:
So far I'm up 17.7% in November. Nearly made back all my losses from the last 3 months. Had I held onto IDEX, I'd be up well over 30% in Nov.

Reactions: VolAllen
SPACE popping nice today, may flirt with $30. Once they get their flights up and running, the thing will skyrocket, pun intended. See it as a fantastic 5-10 year hold.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Anybody got a $5 - $10 a share price stock to jump into next week that has room to grow going into early next year?

Anybody got a $5 - $10 a share price stock to jump into next week that has room to grow going into early next year?

NCMI should continue to be a good one into next year but I'm looking for a pull back before I get back in. AMC as well, but it's a little more risky.

For travel related I like OSW. They contract almost all the spa services on cruise lines and All Inclusive resorts. Again, I'm looking for a pull back on this before I jump in.

There's several weed stocks in that range as well that should start pushing higher over the next several months too.

Reactions: bignewt

VN Store

Back