All things STOCKS

Watch for $JYNT. Again, a lot of institutional ownership here at 80%, so not many shares available. But it's looks like it is breaking out of this bull flag. Surpassing it's ATH could be in play here.

I wish I would take my own advice sometimes

Short term, just think it's a bit oversold. I don't love the position but I'm struggling to find decent value.

Intermediate term, I just think China will do well under a Biden presidency.

I'd like to see it closer to the 200 day where it's bounced a few time over the last six months, but I agree with your premise overall. What kind of exposure do you have in China/Asia? I'm also looking to get more exposure there, but individual stocks are worrisome to me in that market. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with BABA, but I'm leaning more towards IEMG if I get a pullback.

I'd like to see it closer to the 200 day where it's bounced a few time over the last six months, but I agree with your premise overall. What kind of exposure do you have in China/Asia? I'm also looking to get more exposure there, but individual stocks are worrisome to me in that market. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with BABA, but I'm leaning more towards IEMG if I get a pullback.

I got in on BABA last week in upper 253s/low 254s. Started small (but larger than BIDU) position in JD (upper 85s avg) as well.

Reactions: TheColdVolTruth
Looks like it is MFA.PB with the big dividend.

MFA has changed theirs to .05 semi annual from what I’m seeing. That’s down from quarterly.

I have a feeling travel moves big tomorrow. I’m currently holding in the money 17.50 1/15/21 Save Calls. Considering throwing some down on the 12/18 $25 Calls. Tuesday and Wednesday are usually the best days for these, and it’s a short week so I expect the gamblers to gamble.

Speaking of.....heading to Cherokee again on Friday 🎰

Last edited:
I think IVR may be the play over MFA. Lagging behind so more room for growth/better entry point. And historically they pay out .50 quarterly to MFA .20 quarterly. Traded at 18.20 pre covid compared to MFA at $8.

Reactions: VolAllen

VN Store

Back