All things STOCKS

It's like you guys are betting on Frumpy Magoo to put up 40 on a Bobby Knight team... LOL

Damn, I'm so glad you don't have access to my accounts. LOL

It could be worse - you could be investing in a company (cought, IDEX, cough) that may or may not actually exist in the manner in which it is portrayed with a CEO that goes on Twitter and acts unlike any other publicly traded CEO in America.....

So after some DD this weekend, I had totally planned to go all in with my funds from Fridays sales (about $1k) on GEVO this morning. Price was $.50 when I woke up, so I logged into my account only to find my funds still aren't settled yet.....and of course GEVO erupts with a 80% gain..... FML.

And of course I waited for the GNUS 10 a.m. conference call, only to find out the news had been leaked at like 9 a.m. and the gains I had I made quickly disappeared. I could have sold a different points after that and made a few bucks, but I said eff it. I like the news and the direction of the company. If it drops again to recent levels I'll average down and load up on shares.

It could be worse - you could be investing in a company (cought, IDEX, cough) that may or may not actually exist in the manner in which it is portrayed with a CEO that goes on Twitter and acts unlike any other publicly traded CEO in America.....

Do you really think Wu and McMahon would be on the board if the company was a sham?

Do you really think Wu and McMahon would be on the board if the company was a sham?

Blackrock, Vanguard and all the normal big dawgs are in the stock.

You have two brokerage firms that made up a bunch of lies, from a 2019 video, and then took advantage by shorting the stock making millions upon millions. If anything the two firms need investigated and ring leaders jailed.

So after some DD this weekend, I had totally planned to go all in with my funds from Fridays sales (about $1k) on GEVO this morning. Price was $.50 when I woke up, so I logged into my account only to find my funds still aren't settled yet.....and of course GEVO erupts with a 80% gain..... FML.

And of course I waited for the GNUS 10 a.m. conference call, only to find out the news had been leaked at like 9 a.m. and the gains I had I made quickly disappeared. I could have sold a different points after that and made a few bucks, but I said eff it. I like the news and the direction of the company. If it drops again to recent levels I'll average down and load up on shares.
You need to switch to TD.

Blackrock, Vanguard and all the normal big dawgs are in the stock.

You have two brokerage firms that made up a bunch of lies, from a 2019 video, and then took advantage by shorting the stock making millions upon millions. If anything the two firms need investigated and ring leaders jailed.

Which Vanguard funds are in the stock? You are talking about idex?

Which Vanguard funds are in the stock? You are talking about idex?

These big boys are investing in them in their INDEX funds. Their 10 largest mutual fund shareholders are ETFs or Index funds and not actively managed funds.

Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth INDEX fund

Vanguard Russell 2000 INDEX fund

BlackRock small cap INDEX fund

Schwab Small Cap iNDEX fund

Reactions: Carp
These big boys are investing in them in their INDEX funds. Their 10 largest mutual fund shareholders are ETFs or Index funds and not actively managed funds.

You skipped the stockholder list.

20200707_084104.jpg

Last edited:
You skipped the stockholder list.

View attachment 291144

The "big dawg" shareholders of Schwab, Northern Trust, BlackRock, and Vanguard own these shares through index funds or ETFs.

That, by itself, doesnt indicate anything bad but its disingenuous that companies such as Vanguard/Schwab are big Dawg shareholders since they have to own it since they are tracking their fund or ETF to an index.

I have several VG funds, but nothing to do with Russell 2000. With index funds you take the good with the bad.

A few of those funds are managed. Well maybe not.

While the President has overstated his net worth, there is at least substantial substance behind his business empire. IDEX, who knows?

It is unlikely that the idex CEO is another Elon Musk. He's quirky, but has a brilliant mind. Maybe technology wise more than business man.

another humbling morning! I read that today was the blackout July day so I was all about to ride the hype and boom it went to a downward spiral. Trading is great because when he giveth, he also reminds me he will taketh away!

I'm curious, what is making you consider selling this stock? What has changed in the past few days?
This is probably the worse answer that I can give, but because I want the money free to flip something else with. This wasn't supposed to be a week long play, I wanted to turn it over pretty quickly.

VN Store

Back