All things STOCKS

Haha I have no position in IDEX. Just analyzing for those who want in. I’m not touching that thing.

I have never been so disgusted with something. XELA looked great and yesterday I went fishing and came back and down $1800 bucks, maybe 2 hours???? Ugh would like to get back to SAVE and Boeing

Reactions: VolAllen
Disney re-opening in Toyko got me a little bump today. Hoping to recoup my losses soon and get out. No way I can make any real money on it unless I'm dropping 10-20k on it.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Extremely deep V.

So, is $18-$19 the cap for the time being? If he hits mid 19's again, I may sell and get back in when he drops back to $17
No I would definitely say 25 to even 30 is the temporary ceiling. Once this bs cv fear mongering stops it will hit higher.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
My opinion, I’d ditch Square. They’ve recently shut down one of their biggest revenue streams and the end of this year won’t be good for them. I’d almost bet a 50% drop.

I'll enjoy my seafood tower due to them today first...Ha ha!

(In all seriousness, at some point, there is some valuation concerns with DOCU, ZM, and SQ (as well as TSCO))

I'll enjoy my seafood tower due to them today first...Ha ha!

(In all seriousness, at some point, there is some valuation concerns with DOCU, ZM, and SQ (as well as TSCO))
Square cut their Capital program (or at least suspended it) due to CV and small business uncertainty. That was a huge revenue stream for them, if not their biggest. Curious to see if they start that back again. I won’t take another one, I’m enjoying my raise lol.

I'm digging NMTR if it falls in the .60 range again. Was around $1.60 pre-market according to some posts I've seen. Shows market hours it ranged between $.65-1.03. Was in the .50's last week.

Square cut their Capital program (or at least suspended it) due to CV and small business uncertainty. That was a huge revenue stream for them, if not their biggest. Curious to see if they start that back again. I won’t take another one, I’m enjoying my raise lol.

I think SQ went into facilitating the PPP loans, which I'm sure was a boon for them due to govt waste.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Pre market. I thought I was getting a seafood tower. Now back to the Vienna sausages

Yup. I was sitting in the green pretty good pre-market. Disney, SAVE, Groupon, all were up at least $1. Even my penny stocks that I was losing on were floating around yesterday's close. 10:30 comes around and everything is back in the red. Finished the day -$114 overall. I ain't seen a green day in over a week lol.

Yup. I was sitting in the green pretty good pre-market. Disney, SAVE, Groupon, all were up at least $1. Even my penny stocks that I was losing on were floating around yesterday's close. 10:30 comes around and everything is back in the red. Finished the day -$114 overall. I ain't seen a green day in over a week lol.
I went from +$3000 to -$226 lol

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
So a few solid leverage plays seems to be USFD, CHWY, and GOLD. My only reservations are GOLD was about $6-7 while a Dem was in office, so I’d definitely dump before November to be on the safe side. CHWY is new, but my wife really likes it. Any thoughts on this? To me, it could go to $20 or it could go to $100. I really can’t tell. USFD feels safe. I sold mine last week, but I’m always watching to jump back in.

So a few solid leverage plays seems to be USFD, CHWY, and GOLD. My only reservations are GOLD was about $6-7 while a Dem was in office, so I’d definitely dump before November to be on the safe side. CHWY is new, but my wife really likes it. Any thoughts on this? To me, it could go to $20 or it could go to $100. I really can’t tell. USFD feels safe. I sold mine last week, but I’m always watching to jump back in.
I like CHWY. It was a little too steep for my blood when I jumped in, but I use them and know plenty of others that do. With many not wanting to go out and the ability to buy pet food and meds online and have it shipped straight to your doorstep, I think its a good play while all this COVID stuff is going on.

VN Store

Back