All things SEC tournament

I'd like a finals matchup with KY. I think they'd be under more pressure to not lose 3x than TN would be to possibly win 3. That's a long way away though. The Bulldogs are a tough out. Talented roster and a very good coach. Plus the revenge factor is in MSU's favor.

I'd like a finals matchup with KY. I think they'd be under more pressure to not lose 3x than TN would be to possibly win 3. That's a long way away though. The Bulldogs are a tough out. Talented roster and a very good coach. Plus the revenge factor is in MSU's favor.

Beating a team 3x is a mental hurdle. Beating a team withwith more talent and a matchup advantage is a physical hurdle.

I'll take the mental hurdle every time.

Beating a team 3x is a mental hurdle. Beating a team withwith more talent and a matchup advantage is a physical hurdle.

I'm not at all worried about this team's mentality (unless they were to get overconfident). There's nothing to lose at this point. Anything else accomplished during the rest of the season is gravy. Zero expectations and no pressure IMO.

I'm hoping for the mental hurdle(2x FL) and a KY final.

Who would y’all rather play Florida or Arkansas?

It's hard to say. I would love to beat Florida to get to the finals, but Arkansas would probably be a bit of an easier game tomorrow. I have a hard time cheering for Florida though, so I'm going with Arkansas in this one.

Will be nice to either avenge our season loss to Alabama or add the SEC Tourney to the sweep of Kentucky.

It’s a tough one. Bama has some ballers. Kentucky has the home court advantage and the big blue whistle.

Avery Johnson is Jerry Green with a better tan.

UK’s bigs are soft.

Talented but not much of a liability.

Vanderbilt is the only one who plays with toughness and rebounds. Williams and Schofield should have a descent game.

Bama’s guards would be too hard for us to handle IMO. Sexton is much better than Bone. However, Avery Johnson isn’t a very good coach.

I’d take my chances with UK again.

I'd like to see KY in the final. If we lose to them, how much does it hurt us going to the dance? Maybe some, but not much. If we win, maybe a better seed and the satisfaction of sending the kitties to the tourney with the burning sensation of knowing they lost to our beloved Vols three times this year.

I don't know which one I want to play, Arkansas or Florida. I wish they'd both lose.

It’s a tough one. Bama has some ballers. Kentucky has the home court advantage and the big blue whistle.

Avery Johnson is Jerry Green with a better tan.

That did make me laugh, but AJ can't carry JGs jock coaching-wise, unless u consider his on the floor coaching as a point guard. Which u can't, since he has no college eligibility left

VN Store

Back