All things SEC tournament

You'd rather play UK in the final than Alabama or Georgia?

For me personally, a win over then would be more satisfying, and better for our resumé. Without Vanderbilt, I'm not so sure we don't match up best with them either.

It's not a slam-dunk case either way. I certainly don't want to play Bama again.

For me personally, a win over then would be more satisfying, and better for our resumé. Without Vanderbilt, I'm not so sure we don't match up best with them either.

It's not a slam-dunk case either way. I certainly don't want to play Bama again.

He didn't play against us in our first matchup and only 14 min in the second.

And we won both games. He's their best rebounder. That is an advantage for us.

Yes, and my whole point is that I think it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. It would certainly be harder when they’re at full health, but we’d still be facing a comparable team to what we did before.

Yes, and my whole point is that I think it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. It would certainly be harder when they’re at full health, but we’d still be facing a comparable team to what we did before.

It would be more difficult for us to match up with Bama than it would UK.

Bama’s guards are too long and athletic.

Watching on the tube it appears to me that even Kentucky has much fewer fans in the stands in St. Louis than at any other tounrey

Pearl keeping it classy... bumps in to Alabama S&C coach after the game on the court. Verbal altercation follows. Looked like something from WWE. Per ESPN reporter on the court, Pearl was upset, thought the coach was "standing there on purpose."

Pearl keeping it classy... bumps in to Alabama S&C coach after the game on the court. Verbal altercation follows. Looked like something from WWE. Per ESPN reporter on the court, Pearl was upset, thought the coach was "standing there on purpose."

I thought that it was hilarious when Pearl, Jr. went off on UT for not introducing Bruce before the game last year. Per CRB's preference, TN stopped announcing BOTH coaches names during the introductions... just the players. Steven ****ing Pearl. What an ***hat.

I still like Bruce but this Auburn team is following the same trajectory as our '06 team. If form holds they will lose in either the round of 64 or 32. His teams don't play defense at the end of the season (except for '10).

Reactions: 1 person

I don't disagree that they are comparable. They just don't scare me. I get the 3x deal, but I feel we match up with them, and they no longer habe the rebounding edge they would have with Vanderbilt. I'd rather play them than Bama. That is a bad matchup for us. Now they could show up and wet the bed like they have at times, but that team undressed us by 28 a month ago, and Sexton is playing some incredible ball.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't disagree that they are comparable. They just don't scare me. I get the 3x deal, but I feel we match up with them, and they no longer habe the rebounding edge they would have with Vanderbilt. I'd rather play them than Bama. That is a bad matchup for us. Now they could show up and wet the bed like they have at times, but that team undressed us by 28 a month ago, and Sexton is playing some incredible ball.

I like Bone but Sexton would eat him alive.

Our guard play isn’t good enough to shut down their guards.

VN Store

Back