Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Only in the biblical sense. Why do you think her teeth are so crooked now?
In Biblical sense eh? Oh, you mean like, uh um, And Adan knew his wife, and begat Cain."? OK, thanks for the clarification, MG. I assume her teeth are crooked as you claim because you must have hit it full force, you diabolical pile driver, you.😈

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. - Lyndon B. Johnson

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - JFK

It’s ****ed up, man. - AOC

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. - Lyndon B. Johnson

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - JFK

It’s ****ed up, man. - AOC
Which one of the eloquent squad members asked - “who says protest has to be non-violent?”

In Biblical sense eh? Oh, you mean like, uh um, And Adan knew his wife, and begat Cain."? OK, thanks for the clarification, MG. I assume her teeth are crooked as you claim because you must have hit it full force, you diabolical pile driver, you.😈
You get a like for using "diabolical pile driver". I now need to work that into a normal everyday sentence.

I didn't realize she was getting primaried. The question is whether that district will vote for someone moderate...

He doesn't have a prayer. She'll blast him as "Wall Street greed" and the votes will pour in.

You jumped in the way back machine to pull out the Geraldine reference 😁
I know, loved the show. A time when America still had a sense of humor. The age of Carol Burnett too. But you know what my favorite show was? It's OK, I'll tell you anyway, All in the Family. Archie Bunker was really something, for me, especially when he was dead right on an issue.

I know, loved the show. A time when America still had a sense of humor. The age of Carol Burnett too. But you know what my favorite show was? It's OK, I'll tell you anyway, All in the Family. Archie Bunker was really something, for me, especially when he was dead right on an issue.
Meathead

That's nostalgic especially when George and Weezy were on it before The Jefferson's became a thing.

VN Store

Back