Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You MAGA's fascination with AOC means you covertly desire the hot Latina, Lauren Bobert's hand grip on your, well, you know. I know Ms. Cortez, so I'll put in a word for you to see if she's interested, though I know she's not. In which case, I suggest you try the blonde dumbshell, MTG.
Did she take your keys and call you a cab when you had one-too-many White Claws at her bar?

Naw, she took your keys and gave them to me. I handed them over to Empty Greene, who then used your backseat for adventures with Craig Ivey.
Those weren’t my keys. Those were Biden’s. He was drinking his way to another aneurysm, but then he started sniffing and groping all the female patrons at the bar. I stepped in so AOC wouldn’t be accosted by ol’ Potato Head.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Those weren’t my keys. Those were Biden’s. He was drinking his way to another aneurysm, but then he started sniffing and groping all the female patrons at the bar. I stepped in so AOC wouldn’t be accosted by ol’ Potato Head.
If they weren't your keys, why was your engraved on them? Your burning pants are showing, bub.

While you were having a sleepover with Barney Frank
No, I was with Ciara Princess Wilson. She made sure I was nowhere near you and your sleepover adventures with Bradley Jay Little.

Well boys, I see you're back to your wolf pack gang tackling ways. Thanks for showing me once again why I started playing with you toys in the forum. Instead of futilely trying or imagining, trying to have a true discussion with you on anything. But you are all entertaining, that's for sure. Carry on, I'll await a new opportunity to play with you. You always provide some form of fun.
1708857492226.png

Last edited:
Reactions: swampfoxfan
Lauren and AOC at the same time bruh.
AOC.png
The next morning....
I'm pregnant.
Where and when are we getting married Pepperjax?
Can I borrow your debit card? I'm going to get the ring you want me to have.
Could you clean out some drawers and clear off the bathroom vanity?
Your friends are weird. You need new friends. @volfanhill just wants to date me.
Oh you may want to start taking Valtrex.

View attachment 622807
The next morning....
I'm pregnant.
Where and when are we getting married Pepperjax?
Can I borrow your debit card? I'm going to get the ring you want me to have.
Could you clean out some drawers and clear off the bathroom vanity?
Your friends are weird. You need new friends. @volfanhill just wants to date me.
Oh you may want to start taking Valtrex.
Luckily “pepperjax” is a government generated alias.

VN Store

Back