Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You should.work at faux news, she said it wasn't in her district, you added false verbage to convey YOUR message.
Why don't you cry harder bc I don't care about that liberal pig's message like a suckup.
I like pointing out her dumbness & her deflection of the problem of illegal immigration.
Stupid dems like AOC think it's not a problem bc it's not in her district is BS.
But if it was in her district she wouldn't give AF either about Biden's illegal immigrants living off the taxpayers dime to fund for them all. It's not her agenda to care for the illegals but she likes drama in making a false "I care boo hoo" picture for them at the border when Trump was POTUS. She's a fraud as well as your POTUS is.

Last edited:
My POTUS? So you aren't a US citizen. Oh and BTW I'm not crying, you're the one shedding keyboard tears.
You must be a pervert too for voting for Creepy Joe Biden. He's Not my POTUS.
You're a Democratic suck up & love defending the idiots in the dumbass party.
You worship Creepy Joe and love to kiss his pedophile ass whenever you can.
Oh, & BTW, you are crying whenever you post in these threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: dovervolz
You MAGA's fascination with AOC means you covertly desire the hot Latina, Lauren Bobert's hand grip on your, well, you know. I know Ms. Cortez, so I'll put in a word for you to see if she's interested, though I know she's not. In which case, I suggest you try the blonde dumbshell, MTG.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
You MAGA's fascination with AOC means you covertly desire the hot Latina, Lauren Bobert's hand grip on your, well, you know. I know Ms. Cortez, so I'll put in a word for you to see if she's interested, though I know she's not. In which case, I suggest you try the blonde dumbshell, MTG.
Lauren and AOC at the same time bruh.

You're trying too hard

VN Store

Back