Albert Haynesworth arrested on domestic violence charge

Well, at least one thing Florida (and trust me its the only thing) they got right. Down here you better have decent evidence of actual physical body harm or threat to do bodily harm if you want your man to go to jail. At the min. you'd need an independent witness before someone goes to jail. You can demand your man (or wife) go to jail all you want, but thats not the way its done down here. Hope they fix that whereever you live bro because that would be a scarey place to be married.
Yeah, they obviously have it all figured out. See Travon and that Barney Fife wannabe

In Tennessee, if convicted, you lose your right to own a weapon. It is treated as a felony conviction. Sad for the child if he saw his Dad arrested.
In a case of actual domestic violence, don't you think it might be a good thing to restrict his access to firearms?

In a case of actual domestic violence, don't you think it might be a good thing to restrict his access to firearms?

Dude has mental issues. Stomping on a players head, road rage, domestic assualt....scared to think what he end up doing.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Dude has mental issues. Stomping on a players head, road rage, domestic assualt....scared to think what he end up doing.
I remember the stomping incident. The interaction between him and Jeff Fisher looked just like Lenny and George in "Of Mice and Men"

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
I am highly suspicious of arrests for 'Domestic Violence' these days. The laws and police actions have been severely corrupted by the Violence Against Women's Act. He may have yelled at her for doing something despicable. Domestic Violence no longer requires actual violence or injury or even real evidence. Just a woman making claims or a demand to arrest based upon false accusations.

If the police come to a house for DV, someone is usually leaving in cuffs. Probably gonna be the dude.

If the police come to a house for DV, someone is usually leaving in cuffs. Probably gonna be the dude.

Not 100% true but I'd say about 85% of the time that's the case. Usually it's because guys are more likely to cause injuries or in states where where it's up to the victims to press charges most guys won't press charges if their girl kicks their ass. Two of the absolute worse cases of DA I've seen in person however was girls beating the living day lights out of the guy.

Well, at least one thing Florida (and trust me its the only thing) they got right. Down here you better have decent evidence of actual physical body harm or threat to do bodily harm if you want your man to go to jail. At the min. you'd need an independent witness before someone goes to jail. You can demand your man (or wife) go to jail all you want, but thats not the way its done down here. Hope they fix that whereever you live bro because that would be a scarey place to be married.
or a soft judge -- plenty of those in Illinois

Love Confederate Railroad's music!! and hubba hubba

So my Aunt used to sing in church. Sometimes she would have my cousin who was I believe 4 at the time come up with her. He'd sing "Jesus loves me" or "The B-I-B-L-E". Well, this one Sunday she motions for him to come up on stage. She hands him a microphone and says "go ahead." He belted out loud and proud "I like my women a little on the trashy side!" My aunt's head just dropped into her hand, she was so embarrassed.

Buddy, church stopped for a solid 3 to 4 minutes. Nobody could keep a straight face. Everybody laughed on that one.

I briefly worked in my County’s domestic violence court and it was awful. Almost Always a he said she said And people are great liars. Mental illness and drug or alcohol use is often a big part of the problem. And in the short time I worked there I saw many of the same couples from one week to the next. And the cases I worked didn’t directly deal with the kids. That was separate. Sad for all involved and hard to know what is the best or right course of action.

I briefly worked in my County’s domestic violence court and it was awful. Almost Always a he said she said And people are great liars. Mental illness and drug or alcohol use is often a big part of the problem. And in the short time I worked there I saw many of the same couples from one week to the next. And the cases I worked didn’t directly deal with the kids. That was separate. Sad for all involved and hard to know what is the best or right course of action.

That's usually the case. These "couples" are frequent fliers. Nothing more frustrating than the woman calling 911 every weekend for DV then refusing to file charges EVERY single weekend. That usually leads to more abuse as soon as the police leave. It's a tragic never ending rotation.

It can be important to intervene whether charges are filed or not. Cops are not paid enough to be judge and jury. Their job is just to stabilize the situation.

AMEN!

Underrated post is underrated . 😂

First thing that I thought of besides damn Brittany use to be smoking...lol

So my Aunt used to sing in church. Sometimes she would have my cousin who was I believe 4 at the time come up with her. He'd sing "Jesus loves me" or "The B-I-B-L-E". Well, this one Sunday she motions for him to come up on stage. She hands him a microphone and says "go ahead." He belted out loud and proud "I like my women a little on the trashy side!" My aunt's head just dropped into her hand, she was so embarrassed.

Buddy, church stopped for a solid 3 to 4 minutes. Nobody could keep a straight face. Everybody laughed on that one.
Should have sung "I like Big Butts"

Reactions: UTwild82
I am highly suspicious of arrests for 'Domestic Violence' these days. The laws and police actions have been severely corrupted by the Violence Against Women's Act. He may have yelled at her for doing something despicable. Domestic Violence no longer requires actual violence or injury or even real evidence. Just a woman making claims or a demand to arrest based upon false accusations.
Sounds like big Al ain’t the only one to have allegations thrown his way...
GBO!!

Reactions: Old Geezer
Yeah, they obviously have it all figured out. See Travon and that Barney Fife wannabe

Huh? I'm lost......he was a civilian and I agree he deserved to go to prison for what he did. Not sure how that plays into the hands of the law in general as it pertains to domestic violence.

It can be important to intervene whether charges are filed or not. Cops are not paid enough to be judge and jury. Their job is just to stabilize the situation.
I’m not complaining about it.
Have to separate the fuel source from the fire.

I hope Old Geezer knows I was joking.
GBO!!
Actually, you have a point. No arrest, but I got interested in researching the subject after my severely abusive, personality disordered ex-wife falsely obtained a 'Temporary Protective Order' against me without a shred of evidence, just vague false accusations told to a judge. It was an absolute nightmare that ripped apart my family, leaving my two kids with a serial abuser, unprotected while I was stripped of my home, property, finances and reputation without any real opportunity to defend myself until it was too late. My false accuser used the opportunity to strip the home, sell all property she could, drain all assets, - and move to a new location. My neighbors (friends) located me, telling me she abandoned the house and my remaining business equipment was left abandoned. All this while I paid her $2100 per month in Court Ordered support.
The reason she got the TPO was because she was due to collected a major inheritance from her mom's passing that month and wanted to make sure it was all kept to herself. Before she pulled that stunt, she literally bilked my elderly mother out of $8,200 ('borrowed' with no intent to pay back). The woman was/is insane, but the court just handed her what she wanted like candy - no evidence required. The local DV woman's advocacy even did all the paperwork for her and walked it to the judge. By the time I got a court date, the damage was done and the judge was only angry that I exposed the horrendous mistake he had made by issuing the order. The evil woman was rewarded. I was destroyed. My attorney advised me that judges don't hold women accountable for false accusations because this would have a 'chilling effect' on women who report Domestic Violence.

Huh? I'm lost......he was a civilian and I agree he deserved to go to prison for what he did. Not sure how that plays into the hands of the law in general as it pertains to domestic violence.
More a comment on the wisdom of FLA law than anything

Really awful to hear about. I hope he gets the help he needs as he's still a VFL in my book. Also the last picture I saw of him it looked like he was on life support while awaiting a kidney transplant so I guess he's doing better health wise.

He’s still on dialysis and basically unhooked it and headed straight for Brittany

VN Store

Back