Albert Haynesworth arrested on domestic violence charge

Really awful to hear about. I hope he gets the help he needs as he's still a VFL in my book. Also the last picture I saw of him it looked like he was on life support while awaiting a kidney transplant so I guess he's doing better health wise.

I am highly suspicious of arrests for 'Domestic Violence' these days. The laws and police actions have been severely corrupted by the Violence Against Women's Act. He may have yelled at her for doing something despicable. Domestic Violence no longer requires actual violence or injury or even real evidence. Just a woman making claims or a demand to arrest based upon false accusations.

I am highly suspicious of arrests for 'Domestic Violence' these days. The laws and police actions have been severely corrupted by the Violence Against Women's Act. He may have yelled at her for doing something despicable. Domestic Violence no longer requires actual violence or injury or even real evidence. Just a woman making claims or a demand to arrest based upon false accusations.

This is true.

Who knows anymore?

Don’t be so harsh, Britney Jackson could make a lot of guys do crazy things

Back in the day no doubt

ETkH3PZXQAIQXmg.jpg

This is sometimes true because of any number of reasons but to stop this from happening all together he should walk away from any situation where it could be questioned.

Reactions: finn and Frozevol

Well, at least one thing Florida (and trust me its the only thing) they got right. Down here you better have decent evidence of actual physical body harm or threat to do bodily harm if you want your man to go to jail. At the min. you'd need an independent witness before someone goes to jail. You can demand your man (or wife) go to jail all you want, but thats not the way its done down here. Hope they fix that whereever you live bro because that would be a scarey place to be married.

His size is so intimidating that I'm sure it makes any verbal altercation seem more than it is. But who knows, better to be safe than sorry. Albert could really hurt someone physically.

Reactions: finn
Well, at least one thing Florida (and trust me its the only thing) they got right. Down here you better have decent evidence of actual physical body harm or threat to do bodily harm if you want your man to go to jail. At the min. you'd need an independent witness before someone goes to jail. You can demand your man (or wife) go to jail all you want, but thats not the way its done down here. Hope they fix that whereever you live bro because that would be a scarey place to be married.
I'm glad Florida (or your county in Florida) got it right. This Violence Against Women's Act incentivizes states and districts to enact mandatory arrest policies, non-drop (charges) policies, and very low thresholds for what constitutes violence. One fellow I know of personally in Georgia (Atlanta) was arrested because his live-in girlfriend said he put her head through a wall in his own home. She didn't have any injury and the only hole in the wall was obviously made by a hammer, not a persons head. Admittedly, he wasn't the brightest fellow, but spent two years in jail awaiting trial terrified because they said he "might spend twenty years" if he was found guilty. He was so shaken up by the whole racket, that afraid to assert his right to a speedy trial. Meanwhile she lived in his home with her new boyfriend.

IT SAYS HE DIDNT TOUCH THEM

You might want to ask around some ladies in Knoxville about Albert and his history first

This is false

VN Store

Back