Albany DE Jared Verse (transfer - FSU commit)

Lol the sunshine pumpers here are obnoxious. Can’t seem to agree that this is a miss by the staff and a big loss. These things happen, but we need to start pulling in more guys like this to truly turn the corner on D.

And you negavols are insufferable. A miss? Sure. A big loss? No. Please by all means give us the guarantee that he would start if he came here. And please don’t say watch the film.

Also, do you know for a fact we won’t land someone better?

My mistake. But blaming Garner for not getting this guy is still dumb. It seems that some think Garner should never miss.
Oh I agree. He's a stud recruiter, but FSU just lucked into already having a great selling point and it topped ours. Hats off, but 9/10 of the last decade they wouldn't have been able to make such a claim. Good timing for them, that's just sort of bad luck for us.

And you negavols are insufferable. A miss? Sure. A big loss? No. Please by all means give us the guarantee that he would start if he came here. And please don’t say watch the film.

Also, do you know for a fact we won’t land someone better?
Haha y’all are so easily triggered. I’m a very positive Vol fan but you’re kidding yourself if you’re saying this isn’t a big loss/missed opportunity. This kid is gonna start day one at FSU and end up in the NFL. Look at his offer list. Watch our abysmal DL play on film this year… it’s very obvious.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
Haha y’all are so easily triggered. I’m a very positive Vol fan but you’re kidding yourself if you’re saying this isn’t a big loss/missed opportunity. This kid is gonna start day one at FSU and end up in the NFL. Look at his offer list. Watch our abysmal DL play on film this year… it’s very obvious.

Triggered? Not in the slightest. We can look at the offer list all day long. But where is the guarantee he would have started here? And if you think that this guy would fix our DL issues then you are nuts. But hey man keep up your schtick. It’s very comical to say the least.

Like I have said, you would be complaining if Garner would have gotten this guy out of HS. Now he is some kind of can’t miss stud that’s gonna be the next Barnett.

Oh I agree. He's a stud recruiter, but FSU just lucked into already having a great selling point and it topped ours. Hats off, but 9/10 of the last decade they wouldn't have been able to make such a claim. Good timing for them, that's just sort of bad luck for us.

FSU is doing very well in the TPortal

They've got something brewing or something like that

We have no one on the DL now that opposing teams have to actually scheme around. Slight chance maybe on B.Young on 3rd downs. Everyone else is meh
And we didn't have a great nickel player this time last year. Theo says hello.

I'd agree at this moment, but let's see after an offseason. Young, Harrison, Baron...we have suitable options to step up.

FSU is doing very well in the TPortal

They've got something brewing or something like that
They were recruiting HS very well too, at least until ESD. Point being - FSU has been a very good program the last 3 decades. They're no slouch and bringing up they've been down the last 5 years falls on pretty deaf ears on this end. They've still won a trophy during these kids' lifetimes.

SAE-vee-on Williams says HELLO

remember how hype y’all got over Savion Williams. Stop pumping

IF he turns out to be a world-stopper we missed

we shall see

So you’ve deemed West meh, which we stole from FSU at signing period. You don’t seem to want to remember that one.

Tyre West has potential, but we’re asking alot for him to be a solid contributor in year one. In time, I think he’ll be a stud. We need instant impact guys.

if he picked the acc over the sec (regardless UT or not) might just tell you something about him?
The same thing it tells me about Kenny Pickett, Trevor Lawrence, Tee Higgins, Sam Howell, Nesta Silvera, Cam Akers, Peter Warrick, Warrick Dunn, Luke Kuechly, CJ Spiller, Dre Bly, Jamison Crowder, Peter Boulware, Charlie Ward...

I could go on and on and on...those are just off the top of my head. Tells me: just like countless others, he wants to play somewhere that he feels is best for him.

Life is too short to bitch. But obviously there are some who enjoy doing it. All you can do is move on because there will be other players available.

The same thing it tells me about Kenny Pickett, Trevor Lawrence, Tee Higgins, Sam Howell, Nesta Silvera, Cam Akers, Peter Warrick, Warrick Dunn, Luke Kuechly, CJ Spiller, Dre Bly, Jamison Crowder, Peter Boulware, Charlie Ward...

I could go on and on and on...those are just off the top of my head. Tells me: just like countless others, he wants to play somewhere that he feels is best for him.
Didn't Lawrence Taylor play in the SEC???;)

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back