Albany DE Jared Verse (transfer - FSU commit)

I really don't think your cutout for this. Your screaming like a little girl. Why don't you wait until we are done with recruiting please and save of all from you "the sky is falling" post all the time. You act like there isn't any other that this staff can recruit as good as Verse. You already got in your head his is gone and NOBODY knows yet what he is going to do. So please stop with this crap.
Man you get really triggered over people stating their opinion on a message board. Face reality, our Defense is about to suck even harder than last year.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
I really don't think your cutout for this. You're screaming like a little girl. Why don't you wait until we are done with recruiting please and save of all from you "the sky is falling" post all the time. You act like there isn't any other that this staff can recruit as good as Verse. You already got in your head his is gone and NOBODY knows yet what he is going to do. So please stop with this crap.
Used to have a poster, UnconTROLLaVol who had the same schtick...and almost exact same word usage. Minus an UGA fan BIL who he "hated". Didn't have long range stamina...poor soul.

Man you get really triggered over people stating their opinion on a message board. Face reality, our Defense is about to suck even harder than last year.

No not triggered. Just seen people like you come in to RF crying in the middle of recruiting. Doom and gloom. You have Verse already gone. How do you know? Baron was average. I have been on here a long time and see your type come and go. Do all of us a favor and just wait to see who we get through portal. What is your crying doom and gloom make it any better. How about having some faith in this staff. If we lose Verse it isn't the end of the world.

You have no idea how the defense will do this year.

This was the first year installing a new system and short on players because of the mass exodus from the Pruitt firing.

Plus we will have close to a full roster which should help with the defense being on the field with so many snaps.

No not triggered. Just seen people like you come in to RF crying in the middle of recruiting. Doom and gloom. You have Verse already gone. How do you know? Baron was average. I have been on here a long time and see your type come and go. Do all of us a favor and just wait to see who we get through portal. What is your crying doom and gloom make it any better. How about having some faith in this staff. If we lose Verse it isn't the end of the world.

I’m sure you’ll lie to yourself and act excited when we sign a 2* instead of Verse

Hopefully RG is telling this kid right now that with Baron leaving his immediate starting position is even more guaranteed. The #1 thing we have lacked since 2016 (besides an offense) has been a pass rush. I mean we really didn’t even get a push against the cupcake teams this year. Abysmal.

Just watching UT play Purdue should be an open invitation to transfers looking for immediate starting time at nearly all positions on Tennessee's defense.

Reactions: turnuptheVOLtage
such a dumb move.

now if we lose out on this guy it hurts.

Completely agree. But you got people thinking that losing Baron is no big deal. It seems that some think the portal is just full of studs that we can just pick from and they are just come here and everything will be fine.

But what happened if we miss on Verse? Then we find someone else and miss on them? Then what?

Completely agree. But you got people thinking that losing Baron is no big deal. It seems that some think the portal is just full of studs that we can just pick from and they are just come here and everything will be fine.

But what happened if we miss on Verse? Then we find someone else and miss on them? Then what?
Would you qualify BARON as one of those so called studs in the portal? I don’t. If you net someone comparable there’s no net loss.

I don’t like losing Baron and not knowing about Verse. It doesn’t seem like it’s the ideal situation, but there is a positive example that we have all witnessed from our own coaches. They took some transfers, who had had average to below average careers prior to playing this season, and turned them into potential NFL guys. Now, we know that there is over 1,000 guys in the portal, so I try to think they can do it again. That’s my hope.

VN Store

Back