Albany DE Jared Verse (transfer - FSU commit)

Same position as Baron correct? Given how diva he was in his recruitment..i feel like if he knew they were bringing in a player like Verse who intends to start, he would gtfo especially since UT just fired his dad

The longer this goes on the more I suspect another school involved. Or maybe the bidding process is more complicated.

If we don't get Verse, I am sure there are others out there as a back up plan, are they as good?
Still hoping for Verse though

Now missing on Verse is gonna hurt that much more.. if we miss. Who is left to rush the passer? Man our defense is gonna have to step up. Need development or transfers to pan out.

Now missing on Verse is gonna hurt that much more.. if we miss. Who is left to rush the passer? Man our defense is gonna have to step up. Need development or transfers to pan out.

I really don't think your cutout for this. Your screaming like a little girl. Why don't you wait until we are done with recruiting please and save of all from you "the sky is falling" post all the time. You act like there isn't any other that this staff can recruit as good as Verse. You already got in your head his is gone and NOBODY knows yet what he is going to do. So please stop with this crap.

VN Store

Back