Alabama transfers

I mean Will rogers didn't transfer there to sit on the bench. I can see Milroe transferring in the spring.
????? Since Rogers entered the portal already, could he not follow his coach to Bama? What about the rest of the ALSO huge list of entries from WA. I don't want to kick dirt in their face yet till I see who ends up signing with them.

Bama roster update;

Scholarship players: 75
Blue chips: 68

Of the 75, 39 are freshmen or redshirt freshman.

I think we see several more of the young guys exit after spring since they are stuck because Saban waited to announce after classes started.

Bama roster update;

I think we see several more of the young guys exit after spring since they are stuck because Saban waited to announce after classes started.
Why are they stuck?

Bama roster update;

Portal is open now for them. They aren’t stuck

Maybe this goes in the recruiting forum however the conversation here is the amount of highly rated players leaving bubba.

Why is that? How can Tennessee capitalize?

Article- Who’s leaving and joining Alabama football through the transfer portal?

Here’s the list:

Entered portal since season ended​

Shazz Preston– Wide receiver

Miles Kitselman– Tight end

Seth McLaughlin– Center

McLaughlin is reportedly visiting Ohio State on Thursday, a day after entering the portal.

Terrence Ferguson II– Offensive lineman

Eli Holstein– Quarterback

Kristian Story– Defensive back

Monkell Goodwine– Defensive lineman

Malik Benson– Wide receiver

Earl Little II– Defensive back

they have capitalized because Alabama has gotten weaker

23 have already landed somewhere. You may as well add Downs (Georgia), Sayin (USC or Ohio St) and Amos (Ole Miss) to the list of already landing somewhere

Just noticed this was an older thread. thought it was new. :)

Since they started classes, they have to go the transfer portal route instead of being released from their NLI. Remember when Kiffin and Orgeron called their EEs and told them not to go to class? Pretty much the same idea here.
Okay! Thought you were saying they couldn’t go in the portal.

I’ve said the same thing. How many five stars has he recruited since being here none 0. This was the time to get rid of Willie and Heupel chose not to big mistake.
Do even know how many 5 stars DB’s were available in the last two recruiting classes?? I will tell you according to 247 there were only 9 defensive backs in the 22 and 23 classes that were ranked 5 stars so criticizing WM for not landing one of those 9 is asinine. The groundwork to land that caliber of recruit is laid years in advance of them committing to a school so WM never had a shot at any of those given when he started recruiting them.

Why don’t you recognize him for landing the players he has landed or would that make you acknowledge that he is a good recruiter??

Last edited:
How many 5 star CB’s has UT landed in the last 20 years? Curious.
The better question for him is how many 5 star DB’s have there been in the last 20 years?? Him and about 5 others are ridiculous in their chronic complaining. If I were as miserable as they are with UT I would find a new school to bitch about.

VN Store

Back