Alabama transfers

I’ve said the same thing. How many five stars has he recruited since being here none 0. This was the time to get rid of Willie and Heupel chose not to big mistake.
You might want to do some research. The DB recruits in this past class are probably the best it’s been since Fulmer (based on rankings).

UT has struggled with CB recruiting over the last 15 years, probably more so than any other position.

Man, they're still stacked with talent even with these transfers. They're going to have a lot of young players (FR-SO) getting snaps this year. I also suspect DeBoer will successfully replenish the roster in the portal this spring.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Man, they're still stacked with talent even with these transfers. They're going to have a lot of young players (FR-SO) getting snaps this year. I also suspect DeBoer will successfully replenish the roster in the portal this spring.
Typically in the past, the spring portal has just been guys that weren’t going to start at another school. They are more of a depth piece (IMO). Alabama also can’t take any SEC transfer in the spring window, he won’t be able to replenish like people think.

Typically in the past, the spring portal has just been guys that weren’t going to start at another school. They are more of a depth piece (IMO). Alabama also can’t take any SEC transfer in the spring window, he won’t be able to replenish like people think.
People tend to forget that SEC rules prevent Spring portal entrants from transferring within the conference and being immediately eligible. As far as I know, that is just an SEC rule. It should probably be changed, and may be in the future, but is still in effect right now.

Typically yes, but they're going to back channel and try to cherry pick the guys they want.

They will absolutely tamper though. There will be guys with starting roles that enter because they’ll hear through “back channels” that Bama has a spot for them.

Reactions: SoilVol
I’ve said the same thing. How many five stars has he recruited since being here none 0. This was the time to get rid of Willie and Heupel chose not to big mistake.
If that is your standard, very few could meet it. TN has only signed three 5* defensive backs in history, and none since Eric Berry.

Wrong thread but Martinez has brought in some nice pieces. Just can’t coach worth a s***. Probably being kept so those pieces stay in place.

Reactions: jbr82
Isn't Kaleb Beasley elite? What about Matthews or Gibson? Do you just make up scenarios for things you don't understand? There are 2 good corners that transferred to TN. Maybe you should ask the coaches to include you on their meetings about recruits.
Hadden was elite this season before the injury.

? i hadn't seen that rule before.

Sayin has said he wants to play for Bill O'Brien, who just got hired as the OC at OSU. Don't think that will work though as OSU has Air Noland coming in, who is a Michael Penix jr clone.

U
Ummm you don’t fill a roster with four and five star transfers. That world doesn’t exist. He will get some holes filled with lesser players but they will not be the same Bama. No one lands 25 four and five stars from the portal lol

VN Store

Back