Alabama football: At least five players have reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomer Esiason suggests college football players are getting coronavirus on purpose

The WFAN radio host said that he found it “odd” that so many players from big-time football programs have suddenly come down with COVID-19 as teams prepare to report back for workouts. He specifically mentioned Alabama, LSU and Clemson,

Gosh darn heckallmighty I wish I knew who pointed out this "peculiarity" before, weeks ago? TrumpedUpVol? nah. Wireless1? Nah.

Could it possibly be Dumbledorange ?? :)

Boomer and Gio have a college football coronavirus conspiracy theory

“I think it’s going on,” he said. “The numbers coming out of like Alabama, LSU and Clemson, all these teams? It’s too much of a coincidence.”

Giannotti then did an impression of LSU coach Ed Orgeron telling his players to cough on each other — it’s nowhere as good as, say, his Francesa — and said that “Ed Orgeron directing people to get sick is something that I don’t think is that crazy.”

Illinois Professor Releases Troubling Data About College Football and Coronavirus

Dr. Sheldon Jacobson, a computer science professor at the University of Illinois, has released some troubling data about college football and coronavirus.

Jacobson expects a 30%-50% infection rate out of approximately 13,000 players in FBS this season. He also projects 3-7 deaths among those players.

“I guarantee someone is going to die,” Jacobson said. “The virus does not discriminate.”

Baseball's minor leagues cancel 2020 season due to coronavirus

First time since 1902 not to have minor league baseball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dumbledorange
Illinois Professor Releases Troubling Data About College Football and Coronavirus

Dr. Sheldon Jacobson, a computer science professor at the University of Illinois, has released some troubling data about college football and coronavirus.

Jacobson expects a 30%-50% infection rate out of approximately 13,000 players in FBS this season. He also projects 3-7 deaths among those players.

“I guarantee someone is going to die,” Jacobson said. “The virus does not discriminate.”

Actually it does discriminate, by age for sure. Keep posting.

Reactions: ArdentVol
What if your positive?

How many were at that party?

At that bar?

In your workplace?

At your place of worship?

How many could have infected you?

How many did you then infect?

Wear a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store