Alabama football: At least five players have reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theater Of The Absurd And The Immoral: College Football 2020

Athletic departments purposely created the public impression that “we’ve thought of it all; we can deal with this.” Why? Fear of millions of dollars in lost TV revenues if college football teams did not take the field? Fear that closing down athletics would endanger seven- and eight-figure head coach salaries and bonuses and the lucrative compensation of athletic directors? Fear that corporate sponsors would find other billboards to display their logos? Fear that alumni and fans would not continue their generous athletics and institutional giving without football fueling campus affinity? Answer: All of the above.

OMG - another set of viewpoints...:eek:

‘I don’t wear a mask for the same reason I don’t wear underwear: Things gotta breathe.’ — Anti-maskers in Florida are warning of satanism, pedophilia, and even death if public health policies are enforced.

[VIDEO=]

Last edited:

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

·
Jun 26

"Even if a cure is to be discovered tomorrow, the ripple effect - the seismic shock waves that have already resonated from this thing - will linger for years. It’s never going to be the same again in athletic departments and at universities.” --Journalist Scott Hamilton

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

·
Jun 26

“I had someone tell me, ‘I don’t want to wear mask, and you shouldn’t have to tell me to wear a mask.’ And I said, ‘Well, I shouldn’t have to tell you to wear pants when you go to the grocery store, but you do.'" --Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed

Paul Finebaum
@finebaum

·
Jun 26

“I had someone tell me, ‘I don’t want to wear mask, and you shouldn’t have to tell me to wear a mask.’ And I said, ‘Well, I shouldn’t have to tell you to wear pants when you go to the grocery store, but you do.'" --Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed
You already posted all these Finebaum tweets on Saturday. FYI

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back