'24 AL WR Ryan Williams

Two years ago when offensively we operated more efficiently than last year, we were the only team in America to have 5 WRs with at least 30 catches.
To be fair, that’s because Tillman got hurt and Keyton got his reps. If he stays healthy, Keyton doesn’t get to 30.

But your point stands because 4 with 30+ is still impressive.

To be fair, that’s because Tillman got hurt and Keyton got his reps. If he stays healthy, Keyton doesn’t get to 30.

But your point stands because 4 with 30+ is still impressive.
That’s true. The impressive thing is that squirrel got there as Hyatt’s backup too, and Hyatt only missed the bowl.

Can you prove that?

Not challenging you, but I just don't remember that kind of distribution.

I think UGA did, but we were more top heavy.
I would have but I see that you beat me to it! Insane production by our offense. Imagine adding Ryan Williams to Mike Matthews and Brandon Staley for this class. We’re going to bone the sec raw for a couple years lol

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Can you prove that?

Not challenging you, but I just don't remember that kind of distribution.

I think UGA did, but we were more top heavy.
I would have but I see that you beat me to it! Insane production by our offense. Imagine adding Ryan Williams to Mike Matthews and Brandon Staley for this class. We’re going to bone the sec raw for a couple years lol

Is this guy even visiting? Seems to be all Bama

Reactions: Orange.
Bama or Auburn if we could get him on campus who knows. Auburn recruited several high ranked WR's
VFL...GBO
It would surprise me if we didn't get a visit or at least have dialogue with him. Not because I know anything, but just looking at the facts.

1. Nico, Merk, and G-Mac - pretty much a guarantee that the guy throwing him the ball is going to be good for the entirety of his college career.
2. QB uncertainty at Bama and Auburn - Robbie Ashford completes less than 50% of his passes... Milroe is likely gone after Williams' freshman year, Ty Simpson is currently ahead of Lonergran on the depth chart, which does not bode well for Lonergran since reports on Simpson say that he's not that good.
3. Single coverage - Mike Matthews and Staley in his class, you can't double cover everyone. Would be part of the best WR class in america on paper.
4. Playing time - will be a starter by year 2 as long as he works hard.
5. Tennessee has most WRs drafted in college football since Heupel became head coach.

Tennessee is the safest bet for a WR wanting to put up numbers, win a lot of games, and get drafted.

It would surprise me if we didn't get a visit or at least have dialogue with him. Not because I know anything, but just looking at the facts.

1. Nico, Merk, and G-Mac - pretty much a guarantee that the guy throwing him the ball is going to be good for the entirety of his college career.
2. QB uncertainty at Bama and Auburn - Robbie Ashford completes less than 50% of his passes... Milroe is likely gone after Williams' freshman year, Ty Simpson is currently ahead of Lonergran on the depth chart, which does not bode well for Lonergran since reports on Simpson say that he's not that good.
3. Single coverage - Mike Matthews and Staley in his class, you can't double cover everyone. Would be part of the best WR class in america on paper.
5. Tennessee has most WRs drafted in college football since Heupel became head coach.

Tennessee is the safest bet for a WR wanting to put up numbers, win a lot of games, and get drafted.

We’re not getting a visit

All of the points you make are good. Problem is with a lot of these situations is you have a 17-18yo kid with not the most logical reasoning. Half the time they’re surrounded by handlers, street “agents”, family that are influencing their decisions based on what’s best for them not the kid. And of course the kid is in the state of Alabama as well; who knows what kind of pressure he has on him to come to Auburn or Bama. Nil is a factor but those programs have ways to set a family up for life with housing, jobs, cars, etc.

VN Store

Back