'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Those Ford Raptors are doing work

RhnW_D_7M96kX8Mg.jpg
Absolutely there is shenanigans in recruiting as Atl Vol says, but is there a reason a kid can’t get a graduation gift of a car if they saved their parents thousands by getting a scholarship? There is a reason I ask, I know what both parents do for a living. What percentage of any college recruiting board do you think makes over 250k, which I know a guy who works with his dad.

Good news for TN, AU falls behind TN in the rankings and will say this also, WR, RB, etc are great but mean nothing if you don’t have a great OL, TN might have the best OL class this year, Pruitt gets it.

Absolutely there is shenanigans in recruiting as Atl Vol says, but is there a reason a kid can’t get a graduation gift of a car if they saved their parents thousands by getting a scholarship? There is a reason I ask, I know what both parents do for a living. What percentage of any college recruiting board do you think makes over 250k, which I know a guy who works with his dad.

Good news for TN, AU falls behind TN in the rankings and will say this also, WR, RB, etc are great but mean nothing if you don’t have a great OL, TN might have the best OL class this year, Pruitt gets it.
Its very possible of course. However, the vehicles that we see some of these kids, especially at bama, are very very expensive. This particular vehicle is a Ford Raptor, which happens to be my dream truck, and is around 70k. Maybe his parents have that money, idk, but that's a lot to spend on a truck for a college student unless you're loaded.

I bought my daughter a 40k car when she got a full ride to school and that’s still saving me a ton compared to if she didn’t .

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Its very possible of course. However, the vehicles that we see some of these kids, especially at bama, are very very expensive. This particular vehicle is a Ford Raptor, which happens to be my dream truck, and is around 70k. Maybe his parents have that money, idk, but that's a lot to spend on a truck for a college student unless you're loaded.
His parents do very well

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
They are loaded. But yeah, super nice truck. Make a deal, you buy the truck, swing by and pick me up and we will take my boat. :)

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back