'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Tennessee has a Top 3 QB committed for next year, just got one of the top offensive coordinators in the country, and is working towards recruiting a top class OL so UT makes a little bit of sense. But seriously could you just leave and go bug someone in the Football Forum
JG was a top 3 QB also. Of course Bailey will have a better QB coach than Jarrett did his first 2 years, but Bailey, Morris, and Wright haven't played a down in college yet. Sure they're promising prospects, but Georgia has a proven QB. I'd also be willing to bet Georgia will have some studs on the offensive line and gets a good QB once Fromm leaves too. Plus Georgia lost their top 4 receivers this year so he will get plenty of opportunities as a freshman

Lol. I wish. UGA isn't Ole Miss though. They're like UNC, if they piss off the NCAA then a team like Missouri gets punished for it.

Nobody is going to stop any of this, but the Mississippi schools don't even hide it anymore.

I try to never wish ill for a player, but is it wrong that I hope this kid fails to qualify? Would give us a shot to re-recruit him in the future.
Well, you’re really only hoping that so that the kid will end up in a better situation. I think it’s quite noble of you.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Grades, $$$, and other Factors. If he has some Academic Work to do, GA may let him Slide in but AL HS may string it out a little bit. JJ took a while to get here.

By the time, if he goes to JUCO and decides to come to Tennessee there will be 2 yrs of newer and faster models to choose from...

Good grief we get our hopes up better than anybody. We werent even on this kid's radar.

oh well. next

Tee went in home and he took an official here last weekend. I'd say we were on his radar. Swing and a miss, but at least we swung. Start winning, keep swinging and they will come!

I think we will win more next year. We're getting lots of beef on the OL

GO VOLS!!!

I would have loved the pickup but we really cannot afford to sign someone and they not qualify right now. It's why harris is a blueshirt despite being a top 100 talent. Georgia on other hand can afford a sign and miss

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
JG was a top 3 QB also. Of course Bailey will have a better QB coach than Jarrett did his first 2 years, but Bailey, Morris, and Wright haven't played a down in college yet. Sure they're promising prospects, but Georgia has a proven QB. I'd also be willing to bet Georgia will have some studs on the offensive line and gets a good QB once Fromm leaves too. Plus Georgia lost their top 4 receivers this year so he will get plenty of opportunities as a freshman
I didn't say Georgia made no sense you tool, I was just saying TN makes as much sense, please do us all a favor and go to the Football forum as I asked before or I will commence to own you again like I did when you said the '10 and '14 recruiting had "some of the greatest players in UT history", you don't have mental aptitude to really make a good argument, in fact I based my argument on known facts- we are getting one of the top OL recruiting classes, we have a top 3 QB prospect committed, and Chaney is our offensive coordinator, your counterargument was "I bet Georgia is gonna get even gooder than they are right now in a year or 2 but I can't say for sure but I bet they will." The reality is Georgia is losing their 5* freshman QB, losing their starter after this year, just lost they're Offensive Coordinator and a bunch of talented recievers, and people are starting to realize Kirby is a liar looking at the Justin Fields situation.... doesn't sound all positive down in Athens

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Wow. Kind of surprise at him going to UGA. I would've thought Auburn with Tennessee second. Something must really have changed in his recruitment over the last few days.

Those Ford Raptors are doing work

RhnW_D_7M96kX8Mg.jpg

VN Store

Back