‘23 AL WDE Tomarrion Parker (Clemson commit)

Yeah, 100% Clemson. I don’t know what happens when kids visit there, but they all love it. I hate Clemson

It’s tight-knit over there and Dabo has proven he can win it all. There are only 5 active coaches who have done so and 2 of those are Mack Brown (17 years ago) and Jimbo (9 years ago and the farthest from all of these guys from winning another).

Reactions: Smokey19rt
There are zero reasons for Kirby to leave UGA for any college job
I never say never about anything, because no matter what, no one ever truly knows...

However, Kirby's NEVER leaving UGA, especially for another college job.

Dabo will be Bama's first choice; and, he would be the biggest dumbsh!t in the world if he took it.

I never say never about anything, because no matter what, no one ever truly knows...

However, Kirby's NEVER leaving UGA, especially for another college job.

Dabo will be Bama's first choice; and, he would be the biggest dumbsh!t in the world if he took it.
Dabo’s not leaving Clemson. He’s worshipped there. Saban’s going to be a hard act to follow. Need someone cocky and confident in their skills. Like a Lane Kiffin type

Last edited:
Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
This is one I don't worry about. Seems flakey to me.

Does anybody know what the staff's time investment on this player for the last month has been? I do not have a feel for this guy at all. We want the player and we want them to want to be here. If it does not click that is just the way it is. Lots of great players just do not get the Big Orange warm and fuzzies and that is just part of the landscape. I always accept that the decision I don't like may well be the best for the player.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Does anybody know what the staff's time investment on this player for the last month has been? I do not have a feel for this guy at all. We want the player and we want them to want to be here. If it does not click that is just the way it is. Lots of great players just do not get the Big Orange warm and fuzzies and that is just part of the landscape. I always accept that the decision I don't like may well be the best for the player.
The feel has been Clemson for awhile. If he puts on the Vol hat tomorrow, it will truly be a "shock the world" moment.

Reactions: Orange.
The feel has been Clemson for awhile. If he puts on the Vol hat tomorrow, it will truly be a "shock the world" moment.

Do you think he has been one of the staff's highest priorities? They have to have a sequenced list somewhere. Staff time investment on each prospect would be a pretty good clue.

Don't have a clue to close to how many new faces we can bring in and still meet the 85 when it counts. Nor the preferred mix of HS and portal guys.

Do you think he has been one of the staff's highest priorities? They have to have a sequenced list somewhere. Staff time investment on each prospect would be a pretty good clue.

Don't have a clue to close to how many new faces we can bring in and still meet the 85 when it counts. Nor the preferred mix of HS and portal guys.
They invest crazy amounts of time on each recruit they want on the trail. It's just not always reciprocated. As far as numbers, it's going to be a crunch. I know they want some room for the portal, but I expect Hobbs to commit on Friday and that will put us at 23 for this class. We will probably add at least 2 more from the JUCO or high school ranks by signing day. I don't think we were going to see many hit the portal early from our team if we had made the playoffs. That number will likely be a lot higher in a bowl game scenario. I still don't expect a really big number of scholarship players though. Maybe 7-8 tops. That should allow us to add 4-5 from the portal early. You never know how many will leave after spring practice though.

Reactions: Orange.
They invest crazy amounts of time on each recruit they want on the trail. It's just not always reciprocated. As far as numbers, it's going to be a crunch. I know they want some room for the portal, but I expect Hobbs to commit on Friday and that will put us at 23 for this class. We will probably add at least 2 more from the JUCO or high school ranks by signing day. I don't think we were going to see many hit the portal early from our team if we had made the playoffs. That number will likely be a lot higher in a bowl game scenario. I still don't expect a really big number of scholarship players though. Maybe 7-8 tops. That should allow us to add 4-5 from the portal early. You never know how many will leave after spring practice though.

I am more lost this year than normal on what our staff's priority list looks like by position. I SUSPSECT that we keep dancing with some guys that we think are talented, but we don't have synergy with, hoping maybe the other staff insults his mother, but investing more time on other prospects to fill the slot for that position. That has been my impression on this guy, playing the politically correct recruiting game to hold a spot in the event he later decommits or hits the portal.

VN Store

Back