Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else saw the LSU win being so impressive and impactful when it happened? I assumed that would be a "ranked at the time" type of win and LSU would finish 8-4 at best.

Nah, I knew Kelly wouldn't have a bad first year. Too much talent down there and he's too good of a coach.

I would have ranked wins in this order prior to the season on how big they would be.

1. Georgia (defending champion, on the road, clear path to SEC Title game by beating them)
2. Alabama (defending SEC champion, Saban, ending the streak)
3. LSU (our next biggest road game of the season, a team I thought could win the SEC West or be in contention for it)
4. Florida (it's the gators and you always want to beat them they would be the other SEC East team to worry about getting to title game)
5. Pitt (first big road test and they were the defending ACC champs)
6. Kentucky (did come off another 10 win season, projected to be a threat to finish 2nd in East)
7. USC Jr (next best East team and on the road)

I don’t think they will settle, in their mind. But my theory is they won’t get Dabo. Bama will hire someone else perceived as really good but it won’t work long term bc they can’t reproduce Saban’s results, which are now expected.

I expect them to take a swing at Kirby, but I'd be utterly shocked if he left Georgia by choice.

Would rather him not feel the need to respond, but the guy did tag him...which is pretty much asking for a response since he was making sure Hooker saw the comment.
It’s kind of like on here when someone replies to you 😂 sometimes you can turn the other cheek and sometimes it is just not possible lol

I'll bet you do. It's REALLY cool.

R.69a32137b3bb8cd73c67938e30a53d2f
However, I will show it to my son. Who will think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Wearing his monster truck tee this morning & diaper, he was holding the monster truck toy I bought him Monday night. He also sleeps with it at night.

Interesting development here. Scroll down and you can see the screen shots. Apparently a dad of one of the players for SC tagged Hooker and said that Rattler has more arm talent. Hooker didn't take kindly to it.

I wish everyone would just STFU
Has a MJ being a psychopath and playing things out in his head for motivation feel to it… 450 yard game incoming

Interesting development here. Scroll down and you can see the screen shots. Apparently a dad of one of the players for SC tagged Hooker and said that Rattler has more arm talent. Hooker didn't take kindly to it.

I laughed a bit when the dad started quoting scripture about humility while sarcastically calling HH "young blood". Apparently during his study of scripture he missed Colossians 3:21 "Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged."

Hendon needs to learn how to ignore some things in public.

Apparently Ole Miss just put $10M/year in front of Kiffin

Did they change state law? I thought Mississippi had a law that state employees couldn’t make more than 4-5 million (can’t remember the exact amount)? Josh Pate talked about this on his show Tuesday.

Edit: went and listened to Josh Pate again. It’s not the money per year it’s that they can’t offer a contract longer than 4-5 years. Auburn is potentially looked at Jimbo type offer for Kiffin. Maybe not in guaranteed money but contract amount per year and 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Type Orange+
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back