‘23 AL WDE Tomarrion Parker (Clemson commit)

@KingNico

Any chance here, or is he 100% Clemson?

Who do you think we close the class with?
I don't think likely.

We're at kind of a weird point in the cycle right now with a lot of people in the heavy maybe camp. I like where we are with Hobbs, Scott/Searcy if we push, Keith, increasingly think Ramil. Don't have a feel on Elijah Davis. Tavion Gadson could come back around. I think TP to Clemson, Carter to Bama, Williams sticks with Ole Miss, Dowdell probably goes to Ole Miss too. idk who im forgetting

I don't think likely.

We're at kind of a weird point in the cycle right now with a lot of people in the heavy maybe camp. I like where we are with Hobbs, Scott/Searcy if we push, Keith, increasingly think Ramil. Don't have a feel on Elijah Davis. Tavion Gadson could come back around. I think TP to Clemson, Carter to Bama, Williams sticks with Ole Miss, Dowdell probably goes to Ole Miss too. idk who im forgetting

You don’t think Boo Carter will be a Vol???

I don't think likely.

i pretty much agree here. i think if we close with Keith, Hobbs and flip Ramil.....that's really solid and then it's off the portal to fill the immediate holes. i wouldn't be shocked if Elijah Davis came here either.

i thought i saw where searcy shut is recruitment down and is sticking with the gators.

i'm still wondering if there's any shot with Tate. there's nothing going on there publically, but i woudn't expect there to be. if he has visited this fall or indicated he's still interested in any way, i'd expect it to have been very quiet. so if there's any shot, we may not know about it until the 11th hour. that may be just me holding on to semblence of hope. but OSU keeps loading up on 5*WR's and there's only 1 ball to go around.....he has to like what he's seen here.

anyway, long story short, Hobbs, Keith and flip Ramil and i'm good.
edit: forgot about Lang, i think he's coming here, so add him hopefully too.

I don't think likely.

IMO we're in strongest position with Hobbs and Hunter (JUCO) on the DL; Scott (as you said, if we push) in the secondary - new AU staff will push hard there; and Lang on the OL (he'll commit to us next week and then we'll have to hold on when the new AU coaching staff pushes, IMO) with Ramil as a maybe (he's another AU will certainly push for).

Hard to see Gadson as a realistic possibility unless he's just an RG underground special. But I do think some more bigtime players have reached out to at least express some interest and that we'll see that manifest itself in new guys emerging for December OVs.

You've never met the kid. Prob shouldn't speak on his maturity level based on what schools he's interested in or not. If it turns out he is, whatever, prob be Clemson's problem. But you have no idea.
I didn’t make assumptions based on what schools he’s interested in. Thank you for making that up and injecting it in the argument. Also, you shouldn’t opine on any person or situation if you haven’t met that person right? That is your logic?

I didn’t make assumptions based on what schools he’s interested in. Thank you for making that up and injecting it in the argument. Also, you shouldn’t opine on any person or situation if you haven’t met that person right? That is your logic?

Oh yeah my bad it was a gut feeling based on anecdotal rumblings. Much more solid.

And most 17 year olds do have a lot of maturing to do lol.

You can opine all you want as long as you admit your opinion is based on jack sh!t.

VN Store

Back