'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Sucks that he's jumped shipped. Will laugh my a** off if he goes somewhere besides WDE. they just know he’s a lock to go there. Anywhere but Auburn and I will be ok.

Sucks that he's jumped shipped. Will laugh my a** off if he goes somewhere besides WDE. they just know he’s a lock to go there. Anywhere but Auburn and I will be ok.
I say go to Auburn and beat UGA and Bama every year. We will probably never play against him anyways.

Reactions: myvols1
For such a highly rated pass rusher he sure does have small highlights videos to only fit 2 minutes worth. Senior highlights is meh and like he had too many Pruitt McDonald’s bags

Reactions: scvolfan7
I for one respect the hell out of Dylan Brooks. His intentions were clear. When asked why he committed to UT, he said "Coach Pruitt." When NSD came around and Pruitt was here, he signed, just like he said he would. When we canned Pruitt, he left and chose the school that was option #2 the whole time. No drama, no kiddish games. Hate to lose him, but I think he's a rare 18 year old man and will be one of the few non-Vols I root for on a personal level.

I for one respect the hell out of Dylan Brooks. His intentions were clear. When asked why he committed to UT, he said "Coach Pruitt." When NSD came around and Pruitt was here, he signed, just like he said he would. When we canned Pruitt, he left and chose the school that was option #2 the whole time. No drama, no kiddish games. Hate to lose him, but I think he's a rare 18 year old man and will be one of the few non-Vols I root for on a personal level.
So here's a question....
Why is he now going to Auburn? No coaches are left there that recruited him? I mean hell...his position coach that was at Auburn is now here....?

Also...did anyone else hear that this kid wouldnt take any calls from the CJH and new staff when he was hired? If that's true...then bye.

So here's a question....
Why is he now going to Auburn? No coaches are left there that recruited him? I mean hell...his position coach that was at Auburn is now here....?

Also...did anyone else hear that this kid wouldnt take any calls from the CJH and new staff when he was hired? If that's true...then bye.

If he really wanted to be closer to home then why didn’t he just commit to Auburn in the first place? Let’s be real. Dude was getting paid and his handlers at UT got the boot.

So here's a question....

I mean, didnt he grow up an Auburn fan? Isnt that kind of the hometown school? If that was his #1 reason for considering Aub, and Pruitt was the #1 reason for considering UT... makes sense to me that Auburn would then become #1. Same thought process as people had saying Ty Simpson would pick the hometown school after Sark, his main reason for considering Alabama, was no longer there. Not a dealbreaker for Ty apparently, but if it is for Brooks, the logic is there to me 🤷‍♂️

Also, IF he was lied to about Pruitt staying, signed his life away, then had the rug pulled out from under him.... makes sense he would have a bad taste in his mouth. Wish he wouldve given us another chance, but cant blame him.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back