'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Do not release this kid until he has had a chance to talk to the new DC and DL coaches. I dont give a sh!t what anyone says, absolutely no need to do it beforehand. After talking to whomever our coaches may be, and then wants out, let him go. Again, do not do it before.

Do not release this kid until he has had a chance to talk to the new DC and DL coaches. I dont give a sh!t what anyone says, absolutely no need to do it beforehand. After talking to whomever our coaches may be, and then wants out, let him go. Again, do not do it before.
Havent you heard? TN is not hiring a DC until Monday. Labor Day Monday that is.

It has not been easy getting info here, but the latest is this:

Per sources, we've been told Tennessee plans to let the 4-star defensive end signee out of his NLI (National Letter of Intent) but not his SEC Agreement. I believe that means if he wanted to attend Auburn he would have to sit out a year and and lose that year of eligibility. But we're double-checking on all that.

For Dylan, this is not really ideal. He wants to play in the SEC.

Not sure yet what his next step would be at this time.

- Keith N, Auburn 247

If he doesn't want to be here, then let him go, but it's odd that he doesn't want to honor his NLI to Tennessee because we fired Pruitt (the coach who recruited him), but he wants to go to Auburn who just fired Malzahn (the coach who recruited him).

If I had to guess it's more to do with being closer to home than anything else. No clue why he was so loyal to Pruitt tho especially with Garner being here and TWILL at Miami (or UCF if he takes the DC job).

Reactions: PA Vol and eaglevol
If he doesn't want to be here, then let him go, but it's odd that he doesn't want to honor his NLI to Tennessee because we fired Pruitt (the coach who recruited him), but he wants to go to Auburn who just fired Malzahn (the coach who recruited him).
And the 2 position coaches who recruited him at auburn (Garner and Burns) are coaching here now...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back