Al Washington (Potential DC)

You speak of something you do not know. I have adjusted, doesn’t change my comments. When you serve for over 25 years, it is pretty much your only reference. Doesn’t mean you needs counseling and that was insulting. I guess your one that thinks just because someone serves, they are automatically mentally ill. God forbid we have a view different than others.
You speak of something YOU don't know. You ASSUME I couldn't adjust to a military mindset. "I'm glad you weren't in my unit....."

You know nothing about me but I'm not assuming "military strategy and tactics" apply outside, you are. That's not correct. They don't. That's not my opinion, that's reality. Get some help.

Reactions: VolNExile
You speak of something YOU don't know. You ASSUME I couldn't adjust to a military mindset. "I'm glad you weren't in my unit....."

You know nothing about me but I'm not assuming "military strategy and tactics" apply outside, you are. That's not correct. They don't. That's not my opinion, that's reality. Get some help.

Reactions: kcvols1
You speak of something you do not know. I have adjusted, doesn’t change my comments. When you serve for over 25 years, it is pretty much your only reference. Doesn’t mean you needs counseling and that was insulting. I guess your one that thinks just because someone serves, they are automatically mentally ill. God forbid we have a view different than others.
25 years..thankyou for defending our freedom damn near a lifetime sir... hell with this forum you sir are a hero

More pay and the DC position, that is advancement. If you look for guarantee, there are none. OSU could cut him loose next season, then what. He is in the wrong profession to expect any guarantee. Your job is only as secure as your performance.
Pay and position are important but no way it is the overriding factor. Family and the quality of life you provide for your family is equally important.

I am glad that you were not in my unit, people would have died. Your excuses are lacking. Thanks for playing.

Lol. Your arguments carry zero weight. This is likely AWs biggest career decision of his life up until this point. You don’t take those things lightly. He has much, much more to think about than money and opportunity.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
More pay and the DC position, that is advancement. If you look for guarantee, there are none. OSU could cut him loose next season, then what. He is in the wrong profession to expect any guarantee. Your job is only as secure as your performance.
I said nothing of guarantees. People are leary of coming here, doing their jobs, and then taking it up the a$$ from their bosses. But a contract is a guarantee. Particularly, if you hold up your end of it.

A
I said nothing of guarantees. People are leary of coming here, doing their jobs, and then taking it up the a$$ from their bosses. But a contract is a guarantee. Particularly, if you hold up your end of it.
In sports a contract is not a guarantee that you will not be fired, only that you will be paid.

Cliff notes?

First Point:
It's hard to find a DC that would come in having his defense put back on the field so much, behind Heupel's quick scoring offense. You may put up 35 points per game but the other team could hit 40 - 45 points per game.

Second Point:
Hard to get a DC that does not know how bad the sanctions could be.

The second guy said someone has not done their job, but it's someone that we have never heard of???, but turn it off about 20mins in.

Kacy Rodgers may be the next target according to Austin Price. He said we have talked.

I guess Washington passed?
No offense but we have heard multiple times that Washington had passed, just to hear moments later that he is still mulling over the offer. Has it be verified that he turned us down, by a legitimate source. Not simply a message board poster?

Austin throwing names against the wall to see if they stick.

For sure. If Dr. Dan the AD Man is plugging these leaks like we think he is, unless we get our own insider in the AD's office that knows that is going on, we are going to find out pretty much when Danny tells his National Media sources.

VN Store

Back