'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

DarkAvenger

Slightly Huepful for ‘21
Got a kid whose a pitcher. It is better than the 70’s of course, but it is not minor.
I played at MTSU in the 2000’s... it is common and relatively minor. We had 3 dudes get it and all came back the same or stronger.

Edit: the crazy thing about it is the surgeon would only work on complete tears so if it was partially torn so a guy had to get a bucket of balls and throw as hard as they could until it tore completely.

Dooby15

Forward progress
I played at MTSU in the 2000’s... it is common and relatively minor. We had 3 dudes get it and all came back the same or stronger.

Edit: the crazy thing about it is the surgeon would only work on complete tears so if it was partially torn so a guy had to get a bucket of balls and throw as hard as they could until it tore completely.
I played at Jacksonville State 2001-2005 and I remember playing MTSU in weekend series in the snow. Guy named Jaggers (I think) hit a few off the football stadium.

DarkAvenger

Slightly Huepful for ‘21
I played at Jacksonville State 2001-2005 and I remember playing MTSU in weekend series in the snow. Guy named Jaggers (I think) hit a few off the football stadium.
I’m surprised the way bats were before the bbcor days they didn’t go flying into the stadium... Bryce Brentz made it a habit to launch them.. I was a lefty so I only got the practice field in right lol.

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
Def still not accustomed to “relief knowing it was just an ACL”
I dont know if it's the case here but may be because its quiet common to damage something else with the ACL. It's fairly common to tear/damage the meniscus as well. Depending on the injury they might have been worried about other ligament damage as well.

VN Store