'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

Got a kid whose a pitcher. It is better than the 70’s of course, but it is not minor.
I played at MTSU in the 2000’s... it is common and relatively minor. We had 3 dudes get it and all came back the same or stronger.

Edit: the crazy thing about it is the surgeon would only work on complete tears so if it was partially torn so a guy had to get a bucket of balls and throw as hard as they could until it tore completely.

I played at MTSU in the 2000’s... it is common and relatively minor. We had 3 dudes get it and all came back the same or stronger.

Edit: the crazy thing about it is the surgeon would only work on complete tears so if it was partially torn so a guy had to get a bucket of balls and throw as hard as they could until it tore completely.
I played at Jacksonville State 2001-2005 and I remember playing MTSU in weekend series in the snow. Guy named Jaggers (I think) hit a few off the football stadium.

I played at Jacksonville State 2001-2005 and I remember playing MTSU in weekend series in the snow. Guy named Jaggers (I think) hit a few off the football stadium.
I’m surprised the way bats were before the bbcor days they didn’t go flying into the stadium... Bryce Brentz made it a habit to launch them.. I was a lefty so I only got the practice field in right lol.

Reactions: Dooby15
I’m surprised the way bats were before the bbcor days they didn’t go flying into the stadium... Bryce Brentz made it a habit to launch them.. I was a lefty so I only got the practice field in right lol.
Like to see him moved to LT. have no idea how big he will become but has ht and long arms to be dominant at LT.

Def still not accustomed to “relief knowing it was just an ACL”
I dont know if it's the case here but may be because its quiet common to damage something else with the ACL. It's fairly common to tear/damage the meniscus as well. Depending on the injury they might have been worried about other ligament damage as well.

Why the **** can we not keep defensive players?

Meh, he was recruited as a TE and then converted to DL, and if memory serves he was injured before getting here then got hurt again. I know that a lot of these guys are important for practice depth, but Bell was nowhere near being a contributor.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
It had been rumored. Too bad. Thought this kid would be a nice player. Guess he still can be, just not with us.

VN Store

Back