'22 AL S Jourdan Thomas (Tennessee signee)

Is this a standard recruiting visit…

“Coach Heupel, Coach Banks, and Coach Martinez—they came to my school this morning. We talked for a while, then toured around high school, then they went to my classes to meet my teachers and principal.”
Cheney came a visited a guy at our school and was then shown around. I don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: AdoptedVOL
3 stars are not good football players

Here’s a list of 5 “not good football players,” according to BigOrangeVols:

1. Lamar Jackson, Ravens QB.
2. Russell Wilson, Seahawks QB.
3. Aaron Donald, Rams DE.
4. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs QB.
5. Michael Thomas, Saints WR

All 3* recruits. Possibly the 5 best players in the NFL.

Off topic but how about Leach having quite the eye for defensive coaching talent lately? Grinch then Arnett we’re nice choices by him as up and comers that became hot commodities

Reactions: SugarCC
Cheney came a visited a guy at our school and was then shown around. I don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary.

I was just curious. That’s a lot of fire power and time spent. I really like they met with teachers and admin. Recruiting is an art and science.

Hendon Hooker was a 3* player

Guess he sucks too

Personally…I’d prefer us sign nothing but 2 stars from here on out because Cedric Tillman might be the best talent at receiver I can ever remember suiting up for us. And I’m not even joking.

Ok…I actually am joking about us only signing 2 stars of course. But I’m damn sure not joking about Tillman maybe being the most talented receiver I can remember playing for us.

Personally…I’d prefer us sign nothing but 2 stars from here on out because Cedric Tillman might be the best talent at receiver I can ever remember suiting up for us. And I’m not even joking.

Ok…I actually am joking about us only signing 2 stars of course. But I’m damn sure not joking about Tillman maybe being the most talented receiver I can remember playing for us.

Tillman has been special no doubt. I love Tennessee regaining the title “Wide Receiver U”.

Dat boy gude

Reactions: volsfan_17
3 stars are not good football players
You'd still take Khalil McKenzie over Aaron Donald or Vita Vea, JJ Peterson over Patrick Willis or Luke Kuechly, and Tate Martell over Patrick Mahomes or Russell Wilson, I suppose.

Solid approach you have; the "stars don't matter as long there's 4 or 5 of them" approach.

VN Store

Back