‘23 AL RB Jeremiah Cobb

Fingers

The Class of 2023 running back from Montgomery (Ala.) Catholic Preparatory said he was caught off guard Saturday by the offer he received from Tennessee during his visit for the Vols’ home game against South Carolina. He said he “loved” his first look at Tennessee, and he expects to give the Vols strong consideration moving forward.
“It’s definitely going to be very high on my list,” said Cobb, who has received offers from 11 schools. “I loved it. It was very fun. My family loved it, too.”
“I wasn’t expecting it at all,” Cobb said. “The running back coach offered me, and (senior offensive analyst Matt Merritt). They said they were just watching my film, and they loved everything they saw and they wanted to offer me.

“They really said they like it all. … They said they just like what I do on the field and how I run the ball. They feel like I can catch the ball and just do more things than just run the ball.”
“All the fans in the stadium, I loved it,” he said. “It was amazing. I wasn’t expecting all that. The size (of the stadium) and the atmosphere was amazing. It (caught) me off guard.”
“I like the chance to play in the SEC and stuff like that, and I love the coaching staff,” Cobb said. “They’re real nice, down-to-earth.”
Callahan

VN Store