‘23 AL QB Christopher Vizzina (Clemson commit)

Is this where I’m supposed to say watch us go all in on Moore and Nico only to whiff and then this kid feels scorned and commits somewhere else so we are left with the kid that had to have a breakout senior season to even get offered?

Cause I don’t want to say that.

This is how it plays out. Throw in there we try and scramble for Marcel Reed who also feels scorned by us and signs with uscjr or Kensucky. 😐

As an aside - while I’d boom if we landed Nico, the way college football is now, if he wasn’t starting by his sophomore year then he’s probably portal bound. Or if he is starting sophomore year then Tayven Jackson is likely portal bound.

I think they need to try and get this one locked up. Wait around for Nico, you’ll miss out on both.

I’m good with this. Frankly, I think Heupel is gonna turn any of them into a stud as long as he has the right tools. This kid has the arm and the running ability. Sign him up and let this staff give him the rest.

The kid is a STUD! Yesterday I asked AP and Ben what the staff would do if he wanted to commit this weekend as a hypothetical. Do they take his commitment and build the class around him or tell him to hold on as we wait for Nico. Personally I would love to have Nico but it feels like bama or a west coast school. I used to think he’d pick a SEC school no matter what but a recent interview he said his family wanted him to stay closer to home and that never seems to go our way. But I’d take this kid in a heart beat. If anything recruit him and Nico both very very hard and first one to I’ll the trigger is the one you take. Last QB from Alabama we had turned out to be a good one and accomplished some great things here.

If he were ready to commit I would hope that we would take it.

Reactions: leftygray
With his comments on faith, which Dabo seems to push a lot, I would lean towards him choosing Clemson at this point especially if he was indeed impressed most with the Clemson offer like his classmate mentioned. JMO

I could see us taking 2 QBs. After this year, we will only have Tayven Jackson, right? Milton and Hooker will be gone? We need 2 at least in the 23 class, unless we poach a QB from the portal.

I could see us taking 2 QBs. After this year, we will only have Tayven Jackson, right? Milton and Hooker will be gone? We need 2 at least in the 23 class, unless we poach a QB from the portal.

I thought Milton had 2 more years. If not, it’ll be about time for Ty Simpson to be transferring out. Bama is about committed to him as Jolo is to Ben.

Reactions: De La Cloobs
How immediate could Nico contribute?

247's analysis says he this kid would need 2 years to develop into a P5 starter. Tifwiw

Solid tough runner and throws a pretty deep ball. Sounds like a perfect fit for this offense. I’d be happy with him or Nico. I don’t worry about qb recruiting with Heupel tho. He’s gonna turn anybody into a stud.[/QUOTE]
Milton

VN Store

Back