‘23 AL OT Wilkin Formby (Alabama commit)

just to get recruited over smh
eh Bama doesn't have the best OL class coming in right now. Their OL class looks to be Alinen, Formby, and McElderry. Only 3 guys right now, but obviously more will come later. Obviously all our high profile 4 star guys tho

Has already OV'd to Ole Miss late April. Scheduled for an OV to Bama June 10 weekend per Bama 247 and to AU June 17th

Reactions: VolByLaw
Geez I wish ya'll would just stop with the moving to OL talk. He is gonna beast out on defense.

And he could play on Sundays at OT, according to his high school coach. When the kid’s coach says that, the talk will continue.

And he could play on Sundays at OT, according to his high school coach. When the kid’s coach says that, the talk will continue.
I went back and listened to the post commitment video of his HS coach. All he said was coach Garner really wants him, and that Duncan trained with Robert Ayers last year and is training with Kevin Simmon and Troy Fleming this year. And in the interview the coach never said anything about him being an NFL OL. Defense defense defense

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I went back and listened to the post commitment video of his HS coach. All he said was coach Garner really wants him, and that Duncan trained with Robert Ayers last year and is training with Kevin Simmon and Troy Fleming this year. And in the interview the coach never said anything about him being an NFL OL. Defense defense defense

So because he didn’t say it in that one interview, he never said it? I read him say that at one point, don’t recall the article or time.

Not saying he ends up on offense, but a good OT is more valuable than any defensive line player...

VN Store

Back