‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

Staying in the Keystone state, Michigan State commitment Stanton Ramil has picked up the dialogue with Tennessee even more this week. In talking to people who are familiar with his recruitment, those around him have also started to feel good about the Vols which could lead to a December visit.
-VQ

giphy.gif

Getting Ramil would be icing on the cake after getting Lang.

Wish we could pull Francis or simmons. The word about this guy being soft concerns me. Guess we’ll see.
of the three, i'd prefer Simmons.

but short of that, we need a solid tackle, staff has been high on Rammil from the jump, so i'll take it. they would have taken all 3 of these guys if they could.

Wish we could pull Francis or simmons. The word about this guy being soft concerns me. Guess we’ll see.
That was the opinion of a poster on here. I don't know if you remember Will Offenheusel that played OT here in the early 2000's? My brother played with him and John Henderson in the TN vs. KY high school All- Star game. They both told me that Will was as soft as a fresh loaf of bread. Fast forward a couple of years and he was considered one of the nastiest OL in the SEC. He had to go against Big John and Albert Haynesworth in practice everyday. If all the physical tools are there, iron will sharpen iron.

You mean plays soft? If that's so he want last under Elderberry. lol But seriously he want under this staff. I love the job he is doing with our OL.

VN Store

Back